WTT my 28.5 TLT5 mountains for your 27.5 or 28s

thechamp

After about ten days of skiing (60/40 bc/resort) these have packed out a bit and are giving me blisters. I'm hoping someone has the opposite sizing problem. Would also consider trading for the cf version (I'll add a $100) or Titans in a straight across trade.

Boots are still in good condition, no failures or problems, but they are certainly used and show the normal sorts of wear, scratches, dings, etc. Liners molded once and the liner bottom has some minor bottom sole delam evidence to prove it. Honestly don't know how they didn't use an adhesive with a higher melt point than the recommended cooking temp.

I can provide photos etc, if anyone's interested, and would be happy to meet up in Portland, compare and even pony up a little cash to make up for any conditional differences.

I realize that this is a shot in the dark.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thanks. I remember hearing that about different ski boots, how at least two sizes will often share the same shell size. To be sure the main upper part of the boot has 27/28.5 stamped in the plastic, but the main white lower part says only 28.5. So if anyone is thinking about this I'm looking for a boot with a lower part that is marked with a number lower than 28.5, sole length less than 307.

Also, good call on the liner, my fix at this point has been to jam an intuition protour in there, which worked fine over the past weekend, but I'm worried about the long term. The dynafit liner worked well for a while, too, until it didn't, the shell is simply a smidge too big. If the right person is out there, a trade would just be ideal.

Edited by thechamp