Enchantments conditions

mhux

Jeez, I was there on Sun. as well. Spectacular. My first time there, but not my last. I had intended to climb it, but. . partied a little late the night before, so slept in a bit late, etc. Ended up being satisfied with hanging out at the lake, eating and lounging with two french beauties. . .

Heavenly indeed.

Hmmm, I think we may have run into you three on the way out. Unless there were more than 2 cute ladies with foreign accents lounging at the lake (why do I climb and not backpack???)

Ha! Maybe so, were you two guys carrying pretty good-sized packs? I've got a couple similar pics of the peak, btw. And, far as I know, I think they were the only women around with foreign accents. .

Yeah, though I was tempted to carry on with my original climbing plan, staring up at the route and the enticing peak, I was pretty happy with the choice to lounge on that sun-warmed granite and be dazzled by the beauty around me. .

Edited by dhrmabum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Maybe so, were you two guys carrying pretty good-sized packs? I've got a couple similar pics of the peak, btw. And, far as I know, I think they were the only women around with foreign accents.

Yes. We abandoned our primary plan and did a carryover with full packs over Colchuck. I think you were the smarter man this w/e.

Ha! Maybe so, were you two guys carrying pretty good-sized packs? I've got a couple similar pics of the peak, btw. And, far as I know, I think they were the only women around with foreign accents.

Yes. We abandoned our primary plan and did a carryover with full packs over Colchuck. I think you were the smarter man this w/e.

Yeah, cool, I remember talking with you. . Me, I just went with the flow; if I hadn't have met up with them, I surely would've went through my own sufferfest(given the night before and the resulting low energy), on Colchuck. Hiking and staying with them at the lake was the easy choice.

• 1 month later...

Climbed Dragontail yesterday - no problem crossing the snowfield to access the route in tennies. Trekking poles/Axe/stick would keep it cruiser. Good glissading on soft snow off the back. Trail is clear all the way to the top of Aasgard Pass.

Edited by unklehuck