Ohhhh Canada.....

billcoe

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keenwesh, It's almost certain that the part that matters most is indeed gross.

Bill, it's hot that she used to be male right? That means she's like more likely to hook up with you, cuz she's starting from a vastly-reduced pool of weirdo's, perverts, and drug addicts.

Don't forget to add people born with a double-dose of genitalia to your list.

But the real question, Rob, is: would you hit that?

Hmm, I don't remember commenting that a woman having two pikachus was a bad thing, at all. I thought it was pretty cool, actually. Who wouldn't want to see that? I sure would. So I don't know what that comment is about. I'd love to see poly-genitalia (is that a word?) become more accepted. That guy in china cut one of his off because girls couldn't handle it! That's fucked up.

Re: "Would I hit that?" -- Is that relevant? I wouldn't hit your mother, but she still deserves a certain amount of sexual equality. Real transsexuals already have a pretty rough time of it, I think. I saw a whole liberal show about it, once.

Edited by rob

I'm quite aware of all of the gender equality issues facing transexuals, and have no beef with their right to mutilate themselves, or compete in a stupid competition based on plastic surgery and an anesthetic sense of beauty.

Converting male organs to female organs has nothing to do with gender equality, and poses a number of health risks for people who make such a change for the rest of their lives, aside from creating something that as a pussy-loving man, isn't in the least bit appealing. But whatever step-stool you need to get on that politically-correct high horse go ahead and use it. My initial comment was goofing on Bill.

Edited by E-rock

I wonder, her boobs have to be fake don't they? My chiseled chest (which I consider a gift to those of the opposite gender, hey ladies :P ) isn't even close to her voluptuous waterbags, but I have never had the desire to get my penis modified into some rudimentary kind of vagina.

I wonder, her boobs have to be fake don't they? My chiseled chest (which I consider a gift to those of the opposite gender, hey ladies :P ) isn't even close to her voluptuous waterbags, but I have never had the desire to get my penis modified into some rudimentary kind of vagina.

So you did pledge to a frat after all, eh?

Is that because your ass works just fine?

Is that because your ass works just fine?

the sorostitutes of phi bitea dicka work the best...

Edited by keenwesh

the sorostitutes of phi bitea dicka work the best...

Huh?

Anyway.....Canada has nothing on us.

http://www.newser.com/story/144443/pregnant-man-splits-from-wife.html

Newser) – The "Pregnant Man" is separating from his wife of nine years. "Like all marriages, we have our ups and downs, and we’re going through a rough patch right now," Thomas Beatie, 38, revealed on a taped CBS program. "At the moment, we're separated." Beatie, who was born Tracy Lagondino, has just finished up his final gender-switch surgery from a female to a male. The Phoenix man became known throughout the world as the Pregnant Man when photos of the bearded Beatie heavily pregnant appeared in global media. He has had three babies through artificial insemination. But being in the spotlight has caused problems.

"We've had a rough ride," Beatie said in an interview earlier this year. "We've had death threats, crazies. I've been called a freak. The really nasty stuff has come online, with email, Facebook and YouTube." The insemination and pregnancy costs, along with gender reassignment surgery and hormone treatments, stretched the family finances, eventually forcing the Beaties into bankruptcy.

Idiots and their money are soon parted.