Rock climbing PDX area

EricN

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to find some more regular climbing partners to hit the crags with this year. I have only been climbing about a year but I have come a long way in that time. I have taken formal classes on anchor construction and climbing technique as well as having read numerous books on these topics. I'm not stating that I know everything about climbing because that's far from the truth. I just want to convey that I am a safe and competent climber that can think for himself.

As for my climbing ability, I have followed many sport, trad, and multi-pitch routes. I will admit that I need to start leading more and really want to work on my lead head with a safe and patient partner. Last summer I was following 10+ to 11- routes that suited my style of climbing and pure crack climbs around the 9 to 10- area.

I have spent this winter bouldering approximately 2-3 times a week around the V5 level and find that I'm much stronger than last year. I'm not so much concerned with what grade you climb as long as you're safe and not high strung. Anyway, if there's anything else you want to know or just want to talk climbing over a beer, shoot me a message.

-Eric

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic