Sub zero SL,Dmm 3cu Cams, Hex's

toddipoo

Priced to sell fast.

All items located in North Portland. Id rather not ship but if you really want them I can.

Mountain Hardwear Sub zero SL Jacket.Tiger color.

This jacket has been worn 3 times. I bought two identical jackets one for me and one for my girlfriend at the time. She wore it once and then my friend wore it twice. It has never seen rain and has always been stored in my closet un-stuffed. Includes stuff sack. This jacket really is like new there are no marks or any signs of wear since its total lifespan in the outdoors has been about an hour total. Asking $140 for it in hopes somebody else actually wears it.

Jacket4.JPG

Black Diamond Hex's

I have placed 3 of these into rock. The rest have been scratched through the movement in finding where to store them. They are brand new. The 3 that were placed were not fallen upon. Asking $60 for the whole set. hex1.JPG

Cams.

Older DMM 3cu's Complete set 1-6

They have seen lots of use but only one has ever seen a fall. The Gold cam held a 5 foot slip. This was the first set of cams I owned and they have been placed on most the trad routes at smith under 5.8. I have since upgraded to C3's and these see no use. Complete set $65Cams7.JPG

PM me

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic