House Share 5 minutes from Beacon Rock

denalidave

Thought I may as well cross post this add here in hopes of getting some good climber roommates...

Vaulted bedroom(s) on second floor available for rent... 2500 sq ft Executive home in North Bonneville, WA that backs to permanent wildlife/nature preserve, incredible views of Mt Hamilton and surrounding area from home and bedrooms. 25 minutes to Hood River, 45 minutes to downtown PDX. Organic gardens, berries & fruit trees (when in season), large deck, access to all communal areas… kitchen, laundry, vaulted great room upstairs. High speed internet/wireless, central A/C. Pets (NO CATS!)& garage space negotiable. North Bonneville is touted as "Washington's best kept secret". Situated in a beautiful park-like setting, this small community has over 12 miles of paved walking trails out your doorstep, public golf course, play grounds, tennis/basketball courts, frisbee golf course and easy access to all the Columbia River Gorge has to offer. Month to month ok. $450/month (includes all utilities). References, 1st/last month & deposit required. Contact Dave at 360-910-0602. More pictures available upon request. P1040846.jpgView looking SW from back yard deck.

Hamilton_View_Dec_2010.jpgView North from deck, Mt Hamilton looming overhead.

View_of_home_from_Paved_Path.jpgView of home from west end of back yard looking east.

House_Pano_April_2011.jpg

P1040847.jpgVaulted bedroom with private deck and skylight.

Master_Bedroom_View.jpgView from master bedroom.

P1040844.jpgView from south side/green house.

View_to_South_from_Back_Yard.jpg

Guest_Bedroom_Smaller.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump, mowed the lawn today. Could be a great spot for BRCA headquarters. You can see Beacon through the trees in the back yard this time of year. Beatard Paradise. Where else can you run a lap on the corner in less than 1 hour couch to summit to couch? :)

Copy_of_IMAG0404.jpg

Not to mention some of the best sushi EVAR, on occassion. : ) :moondance: sickie :rawk::rawk::brew::hcluv:

IMAG0389.jpg

Fresh Wild Prawns

IMAG0394.jpg

Carrots sauteed in candied garlic/ginger

IMAG0407.jpg

Wild Prawn Roll w Maguro & Avo on top

IMAG0401.jpg

Da Prawns

IMAG0393.jpgRoll em, Roll em, Roll em, Rawhide!

IMAG0400.jpg

Copy_of_IMAG0425.jpg

Copy_of_IMAG0424.jpg

IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0426.jpg

IMAG0425.jpg

IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0418.jpg

IMAG0423.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump.

I have an extra room open. Just in time for the opening of Beacon Rock... $450/month includes all utilities. Short term OK, too.

Weekend warrior hostel rates available upon inquiry. ;)

Beatard paradise. Only 5 minutes from Beacon Rock.

A few pics taken today...

P1000584.JPG

P1000578.JPG

P10005831.JPG

P1000569.JPG

P1000586.JPG

• 9 months later...

Bump... I'm looking to rent out some rooms in my spacious Bacon Beatard Casa. $450/month per room, plus share utilities. 45 minutes to PDX, 25 to Hood River. 5 minutes to Beacon Rock. I travel for work so I'm only home on my "weekends". Master Bedroom w Jacuzzi tub negotiable.

This place is pretty sweet. I hope to find some good housemates for 6 months to a year. Otherwise, I the entire home is available for a 1 year lease.

Dirtbaggers welcome w reasonable rates. My ultimate goal with this gem is to have a hostel style place for climbers, PCT hikers and other cool vagabonds. Maybe even a trail to Beacon Rock someday, right out my back door...

Here are some various pics, w video tour of inside at the end

Pano_July_8_2012.JPG

P1010101.JPG

Panor_Beacon_July_2012.JPG

1_Le_Casa_De_Goldring_2011.jpg

Can't see Beacon Rock from my house proper, but just a couple doors down on the paved trails she awaits. Wildlife Preserve with a healthy heard of elk, black bears and maybe some cougars cover the space between Bacon Rock and me casa...

IMAG0104.jpg

Backyard_Pano_2_June_3_2012_-_Copy.JPG

19578_1272201138847_1644453447_687044_302224_n.jpg

P1040339.JPG

P1040338.JPG

P1040341.JPG

P1040340.JPG

Hamilton_View_Dec_2010.jpg

House_Pano_April_2011.jpg

View_of_home_from_Paved_Path.jpg

P1040846.jpg

View_to_South_from_Back_Yard.jpg

Guest_Bedroom_Smaller.jpg

P1040844.jpg

P1000584.JPG

P1000569.JPG

P1000578.JPG

P1000874_-_Copy.JPG

[video:youtube]

[video:youtube]

Edited by denalidave

• 11 months later...

Bump... That time of year again. I will be looking for a couple of roomies to share my home a few minutes from Beacon Rock in the Gorge. I travel for work so I'm not around that much. Awesome views from every window. Half hour to Hood River area and 45 minutes to downtown PDX. $475/month, pets and one garage space negotiable. I should have it ready by mid to late March, once the current renters are out and I can get back there to deep clean it.

I'm hoping to find a couple of like minded individuals (climbers/outdoor enthusiasts/green thumb types) or a young responsible couple. If I don't get room mates by the end of May, I might consider renting out the whole house.

The house is 2500 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, both of the ones I'm renting out have a private deck, vaulted ceilings and skylights. It's located at the end of a quite culdesac with 13+ miles of paved trails, frisbee golf course, tennis and golfing out your doorstep.

I do have kids (8 & 10 yrs) but they usually stay at my Mom's up the street and with their mom in Hood River when I'm on the road. They won't be around too much but they are great kids when they are around.

Last Summer.

P10203341.JPG

Big Dipper over Mt Hamilton, summer Sosltice 2013.

P10204811.JPG

You can't see Beacon from my house proper, but thar she is a couple doors down. Just permanent wildlife preserve between the house and Beacon. Big heard of 30 or so elk that frequent the fence line of wildlife preserve.

IMAG0104.jpg

Rainbow, fall, 2014.

Rainbow_Pano_NoBo_Trifecta_3.JPG

Lightning over Mt Hamilton.

P10101011.JPG

P10200852.JPG

IMAG2023.jpg