Looking for volunteer to help with new links page

jon

I've been told by a few people that they miss the links page. I'm looking for an individual that would be willing to help occupy and maintain the new links page that I will be putting up within the next week. I've written an interface for adding links that is database driven so no html skills are required. With work and other pursuits I'm finding less and less time to do all the enhancements to the site I would like, and Tim and I would like to include more people in the progression of the website. If you are interested send me a PM.

Thanks, Jon

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this expecting maybe one reply and I got five. Holy crap he says! So we don't need any more volunteers for this project, although we're always looking for people who would like to help with moderating a forum or are interested in writing a story or article. Here are some of the other ideas we have where help would be great.

Books page- A page that lists and summerizes all of the guidebooks and online guides available for the Cascades and surrounding areas, including allowing authors to submit updates or corrections, or giving them the ability to ask for feedback/beta on to put in upcoming editions.

Alpine, Rock, Volcano, Ski, etc pages- A section for each that includes user submitted stories or articles, links to other good resources in the subject, good books.

Access page- Post access related news, articles, post workparty information.

Anyways if you want to help in some way that would be great, we have lots of things we'd like to do, just hard to do with only two people. Most of this is just getting the content together, the html and formatting is easy for us to do.

Thanks, Jon