Send us your pictures!

jon

Hey everybody- Over the holiday I'm going to spend some time and give the website a much needed overhaul.

What I need from ya'll is more pictures. I know I've been pretty bad at times getting these up on the front page but that will change, promise. I don't have any skiing pictures from anyone yet except one so some more would be great. Ice, rock, alpine, I can use them all. I'll be creating a gallery for all those that are submitted.

So send them damn pictures in, and send em here pictures@cascadeclimbers.com . Try to keep them under 200k because we typically compress them down to under 20k, if not no big. Make sure you include picture credits and caption. If can also put your name or something in the file names so they are easier to keep track of.

Thanks!

Juanton

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Jon:

I tried to submit a picture into the photo gallery, but wasn't able to because the photo was to large. However when I checked the properties of the picture it was within the kb limits. What am I doing wrong? Any advice?

Sarg

Yeah, me too. I've tried sending small JPEGs before and It don't like them. Does it matter its from a Macintosh?

sweet! I can spam your site with bad wig pictures!(going out to chucK, heh) I have one small quiblle, though. I uploaded some bouldering shots into the main climbing area by accident. When I go to change their location is gives me the " you ain't got no permission" speech. Is there anyway you guys can change that so we can move the pictures if we f up? It would save you guys from doing it. Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...