NoBolts Blog

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some nice Northeastern Ice in there, as well as some cragging. He doesn't seem strident or militant, and indeed there are a few photos of clipped bolts. Looks like he's having fun out there...

Thanks. Definitely having lots of fun.

I got banned on my "NoBolts" username for "not being funny" in my first post, so hopefully the mods let me stay here this time.

Gene, it has nothing to do with PC. How can after 11 years anyone accuse of being PC. Get real.

What we take issue with is when a first time poster comes here to post their blog, creates a bunch of attention for themselves, when it's clear they have no intention of making positive contributions to this site. We've been down that road plenty of times, and it never works out to our, as in the contributors of this site, benefit.

I don't think the original posts by that user were intended to get attention, but to amuse him and the others involved. I do think, however that the increased participation resulting from such a post is advantageous in the long run to this site. Repeated offenses should be punished but one post like this is not harmful. However, it could be moved to spray or some category so that it does not interfere with serious posts.

(Green jacket on nobolts.blogspot.com)