Petzl Quark Ice Tools

benknow

I'm selling a pair of the New Petzl Quarks with hammer. I just got them last month and have only used them twice. They are basically brand new. Great tools but I just don't need another set of tools. E-mail me if you are interested at benknow at hotmail dot com. I can send pics. I will try to post some pics tonight.

$400 plus shipping.

Designed for vertical ice and mixed climbing, the classic Petzl Quark ice tool with hammer has a balanced, smooth swing and an aggressive pick design for solid placements.

Durable, forged Cascade pick is designed for good penetration in all types of ice; pick is beveled for easy removal from ice

Curve and geometry of the shaft make for smooth, efficient swinging and solid placements

No-slip dual-density grip increases climbing performance

Griprest at the bottom of the shaft increases climbing comfort and allows you to climb leashless; can be removed for plunging into snow

Hammer shatters loose ice and can be jammed in cracks

Short steel spike on the end of the shaft provides traction while walking

Hex wrench (included) removes pick and hammer components; replacement components sold separately

Petzl Quark ice tool shaft length is 50cm

4583.thumb.jpg.fb5ad739c83e011ab6322b36fc9d49b0.jpg

Edited by benknow

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images