Ride share to Red Rocks March 23rd - April 1st.

Lithophiliac

Hello all,

Just posted this on Mountain Project, but am trying it here as well. I lost my partner for Red Rocks, but I am still hoping to give this trip a go. I am planing to leave the Spokane area the evening of March 23 and pull an all nighter to get down there (16 hours on average from Spokane). I have spent many months climbing at RR over the years and I know it really well especially the longer trad classics. Climb trad to 5.12+ and sport to .13. 25 years of climbing experience with NO accidents:)

What I'm not looking for is to teach new climbers how to lead, or spend all day lounging around and only getting a few pitches in. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I spend a lot of time doing that locally already and now its time to send! Way more interested in trad than sport. I am highly motivated and hoping for a gung ho go for it trip. Last time down did 210 pitches in 11 days - not bragging, just trying to give some perspective as to my motivation level.

Hit me up if interested and thanks in advance!

John

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the slow replies. I think I have gotten back to everyone that has messaged me as of this morning. I am still 100% on for this trip and plan on leaving the 23th anytime from noon on. Need to be back to Spokane Sunday April 1st or at least in time to roll into work by 8 on Monday the 2nd:). Driving a newer Subaru Legacy with full roof rack. Hit me up if interested!

Hey, I'm looking for the same for March 27th through the 31st. I have quite a bit of climbing experience on long routes and looking to get some in while my girlfriend takes classes. I am confidently leading up to 5.9/10 in the mountains. I have good references if needed.

Cheers,

Christian

christian510atgmail