SALE PENDING: BD AvaLung II Sling

chris

BD AvaLung II Sling

Never used! Never tested! My gummy, germ filled mouth has never touched the pristine bite-piece on this life-saving device. I have never...quite...been able to justify putting this on. So it has sat in the ski-drawer. No more. Some people swear by these things, and ski every day, in bounds and out, with one on. Or maybe you're the type who'll only wear it when it dumps two feet overnight, a not-uncommon-event here. Either way, I'm sure someone would prefer to use it more than me.

You're more than welcome to look at it before committing to purchase. I'm happy to meet you at VW Seattle, SBP, or any number of coffee joints between West Seattle, Ballard, and Capital Hill.

Photos to come later.

LINK to Black Diamond's website and page for the AvaLung II Sling.

Retails for: $129.95

For Sale for: $65.00 + shipping (shipping waived if we meet in Seattle!)

Edited by chris

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I may of missed it in your post but what size is yours? Kinda funny for a Jersey guy to need a avalung, but I spend a lot of time out west skiing and always thought about supplementing my avy kit w one. Im just not sure how practical they are. Guess I'll do some research.