Anyone see this crap at Smith?

Here is a constructive idea: Make your art, take photos of it, and project it on the cliff walls at night with a projector with the blessings of the Park and Dept of Fish and Wildlife so you don't disturb any birds. You get your pictograph idea across without being invasive.

Wow, great idea Dan! Thanks, Dan, I sure thought so.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a constructive idea: Make your art, take photos of it, and project it on the cliff walls at night with a projector with the blessings of the Park and Dept of Fish and Wildlife so you don't disturb any birds. You get your pictograph idea across without being invasive.

Hey thanks Gene, I sure thought so.

The ONLY reason we fought the citations to begin with was because they were written from internet videos( some would say terrible videos) but internet videos nonetheless.

Not going to let you have your cake and eat it too pal.

All sorts of folks are protesting and being arrested and you aren't really doing anything worthwhile and won't even take responsibility for what you are now admitting here you did.

Sounds like you just like seeing a proxy for your face on a big screen. "Look at me look at me! whee!"

Seems your posts here are more of the same.

Folks here make all sorts of efforts and sacrifices to ensure the survival of more than just raptors.

BTW what's up with your use of punctuation,. just gotta be special? Or just stupid,.

It was only after curiosity landed me in a conversation with a lawyer friend that we decided maybe 600+ dollars in fines was a bit off,.

Thought you said

The ONLY reason we fought the citations to begin with was because they were written from internet videos( some would say terrible videos) but internet videos nonetheless.

So which is the "only" reason?

Got an airplane, talked to a lawyer, but can't pay $600? :argue: