Where are you when I need you?

minx

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should hit up Marmot Prince for some "pharmaceutics", er sleeping pills?

Relax, just think nice thoughts of all your LDS neighbors in Boise, they are nice people and I'm sure that makes them happy.

Romney will HAVE TO pick some nut job Jeebus veep, safe to say we've seen the last of Darth C.

Not here that's for sure.

*sigh*

The Romney victory in AZ and Michigan has me feeling very unsettled.

Which of the four would make you feel *more* "settled"?

Seriously, the best variant would be for Obama to decide not to run for reelection after all, the R party to select "none of the above" and 2-3 new parties put up a sane candidate each.

Normally I'd agree, but I think he'll have to pick an Extreme Thumper to garnish the Kristianazi social conservative vote.

Well he did Vito same sex marriage last week. That side of the electorate likes bombastic loudmouthed blowhards. He'll go all "Jersey Style" on Barry. What the fuck is that anyway?

new_jersey_guidos.jpg

Four more years! :fahq:
think your boy is supposed to be in the 'couve today or tomorrow there, hoss - you gonna go rally for him at the caucaus this weekend?

...Crickets

nah, no need to be so cynical - i asked the question honestly - i'm sure the 'bone would dig taking his crew to the event, and wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know it was happening - the state would probably be better for it - i, on the other hand, can imagine far more enjoyable thigns to do w/ my saturday than hang out w/ a bunch of fucking replicants! :)