Stick death

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I knew you guys love a laugh I found this joke just for you!

The White House announced today that it is changing its emblem to a condom because it more clearly reflects the Republican Party's political stance.

A condom accepts inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,

protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually getting screwed.

Enjoy! [Razz][laf][laf]

"As for the Iran rescue mission; try reading (for once) "The Guts to Try" by the AF Special Ops commander on the ground. They all had a lot of nice things to say about Carter for having the cojones to stand by them even after it didn't work out. That's right, liberal poster-child Carter praised by Charlie Beckwith the head of Delta Force. Don't fucking believe it? Tough shit, it's true."

Not like your man Ronnie "what Iran-Contra operation, was I around? Am I senile yet?" Reagan.

Scotch:

My point on the Iran stamp thing was that other countries have some really insane ideas. A government issue stamp featuring burnt, dead soldiers is far more fucked up than a stupid cartoon clip of stick figures on the internet.

Any group who is plotting such destruction and humiliation for us is fair game for our military at this point.

I was not making any sort of political comment on Carter, the mission, or liberal politics. Before you jump to conclusions and throw out insults (I am in fact an above average reader) I suggest you take a moment to understand what is being said, and if necessary ask questions.

If you're trolling, like you did in your Scottish vs. U.S. climbers thread, and just trying to start a liberal/conservative war, fuck you anyway cause I'm neither.

N by NW-

Fine, I take your point. I agree with you about fucked up shit (and I'm not Scottish Wanker). Here's a quote from the book.

"We had all seen the television footage of Iranian Authorities ripping open the plastic bags and poking at the charred remains with knives (one even spat on the bodies).

President Carter said it best for all Americans: "This indicates quite clearly the kinds of people we've been dealing with. They did not bring shame and dishonor on the fallen Americans. They brought shame and dishonor on themselves.""

- "The Guts to Try", Col. James Kyle