Stick death

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toast: I just heard Bert and Ernie say: "That is some FUCKED UP shit boys and girls!" in my head when I read that. [laf]

That stickdeath thing is definitely fucked up, but hell that's what makes it funny too.

I'm sure it's not as bad as the public tortures, humiliations and executions that they would have given to us. Iran even has a stamp commemorating a failed U.S. helicopter mission into their country. It features dead, burnt, U.S. soldiers [Mad]

Death to our enemies.

First off this should be in SPRAY! [Mad]

Was it mildly amusing, in a totally juvenile way? Maybe, all the way up until it crossed my line. My line being "the right-wing fuckheads agonna save us poor defenseless sheep from the big bad (in this case trussed up) terrorists." [Roll Eyes]

You fucked-up right wing assholes think you cornered the market on wanting Al Qaeda dead?

[Mad][Mad][Mad]

Grow the fuck up.

As for the Iran rescue mission; try reading (for once) "The Guts to Try" by the AF Special Ops commander on the ground. They all had a lot of nice things to say about Carter for having the cojones to stand by them even after it didn't work out. That's right, liberal poster-child Carter praised by Charlie Beckwith the head of Delta Force. Don't fucking believe it? Tough shit, it's true.

Not like your man Ronnie "what Iran-Contra operation, was I around? Am I senile yet?" Reagan.

"Success has many fathers (all Republican I guess), and defeat is an orphan (when you are a gutless glory-hog piece of shit)".

We'll see where GWB fits in on that scale.

Have a nice day. [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by Scotch-a-Go-Go:

First off this should be in SPRAY!
[Mad]

Was it mildly amusing, in a totally juvenile way? Maybe, all the way up until it crossed my line. My line being "the right-wing fuckheads agonna save us poor defenseless sheep from the big bad (in this case trussed up) terrorists."
[Roll Eyes]

You fucked-up right wing assholes think you cornered the market on wanting Al Qaeda dead?

[Mad][Mad][Mad]

Grow the fuck up.

As for the Iran rescue mission; try reading (for once) "The Guts to Try" by the AF Special Ops commander on the ground. They all had a lot of nice things to say about Carter for having the cojones to stand by them even after it didn't work out. That's right, liberal poster-child Carter praised by Charlie Beckwith the head of Delta Force. Don't fucking believe it? Tough shit, it's true.

Not like your man Ronnie "what Iran-Contra operation, was I around? Am I senile yet?" Reagan.

"Success has many fathers (all Republican I guess), and defeat is an orphan (when you are a gutless glory-hog piece of shit)".

We'll see where GWB fits in on that scale.

Have a nice day.
[Moon]

Hey MR Angry wanna be- If you can't stand a little good ole American Humor feel free to buy a boat ride to visit ole Osama. The you can join his cause. Otherwise next time people like you protest again blocking traffic in Seattle I'll make sure to spit on you as I drive by instead of yell insults and get you all riled up. [laf]

Oh, Yeah [laf][Roll Eyes]

But wait; reading fundamentals necessary? [geek]

I don't mind a little joking around about dropping daisy cutters on Osama followers. Or even the majority of that stick death piece. It's all this crap about "PC tree-huggers won't let us eat steak or protect our country" bullshit that annoys me. It's a fucking LIE!

[Mad]

We (yes, we) ALL including all my non-conservative friends want payback for 9/ll. And we would have had that just as well under Gore as you think we do/will under Bush. Maybe better, maybe Gore wouldn't have let the cock-sucker get out of Tora Bora alive.

In the meantime, if you ditto-heads would like an extensive (and not bullshit) military, CIA and special ops history reading list to get up to speed on topics you know fuck-all about, just send me a PM, I've been reading this topic for years. It doesn't make me a wanna-be, it makes me INFORMED.... [geek]

Oh, and by the way, the senate and house yesterday passed a provision sponsored by that late, great "conservative" PAUL WELLSTONE, (long known to support veterans and people in the military) to protect National Guardsmen from being financially screwed when they are called into service by the President. Pick up a newspaper and you can read all about it, trust me that Rush won't tell you....

And once again,

Have a Nice Day!

[Moon][laf]

[ 11-20-2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Scotch-a-Go-Go ]

quote:

Reading fundamentals necessary?
[geek]

I don't mind a little joking around about dropping daisy cutters on Osama followers. Or even the majority of that stick death piece. It's all this crap about "PC tree-huggers won't let us eat steak or protect our country" bullshit that annoys me. It's a fucking LIE, and what's more you guys KNOW IT!
[Mad]

We (yes, we) ALL including me and all my non-conservative friends want payback for 9/ll. And we would have had that just as well under Gore as you think we do/will under Bush. Maybe better, maybe Gore wouldn't have let the cock-sucker get out of Tora Bora alive.

In the meantime, if you ditto-heads would like an extensive (and not bullshit) military, CIA and special ops history reading list to get up to speed on topics you know fuck-all about, just send me a PM, I've been reading this topic for years. It doesn't make me a wanna-be, it makes me INFORMED....

Oh, and by the way, the senate and house just yesterday passed a provision sponsored by that late, great "conservative" PAUL WELLSTONE, (long known to support veterans and people in the military) to protect National Guardsmen from being financially screwed when they are called into service by the President. Pick up a newspaper and you can read all about it, trust me that Rush won't tell you....

And once again,

Have a Nice Day.
[Moon][laf]

OK little buddy you keep yourself informed. I'll still plug away with my fun if that's legal [laf]

Anyway I guess you have some sort of better solution to the whole terrorist issue [Moon] to advise the president with.

The coils are dropping [laf] on ya [Wazzup]

quote:

If you don't like protestors/free speech maybe YOU should take the boat ride, little buddy....
[laf]

You got every right in the world to be uninformed ifn' ya wants ta be.
[geek]

I just dont like idiots blocking traffic. Wish I had some daisy cutters for them and you [Wazzup]