moderate ice?

n9643750

I'm fairly new to ice climbing, never been on any waterfalls, but have followed 15 or so pitches of moderate alpine ice. My partners have all moved/ gotten married/ had children/ blah blah blah, you know. I've got all the gear and would love to get out on some moderates this winter (chair peak? lane peak? up for anything really). I climb multipitch trad and can belay/ follow anything you like. I'm interested in getting proficient at leading through ice sections on longer routes. My schedule is pretty flexible and I'm just as likely to be off on a weekday as weekend, so if you'd like to get out, let me know!

Brandon

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to admit my ignorance here but am relatively certain that jefferson requires some technical ice climbing, and am looking for a someone who thinks they could lead a novice up. I take it you are not a peak bagger but there may be something thats suits you on the upper portion of Mt. Jeff? I've skinned up to 8,000 june 2011 and skiied out, but want to summit and need someone who knows the tech portion.