FS Camalots, Aliens, DMM 4CUs, Stoppers & Tri-cams

Fromage

I'm retiring from trad climbing and am selling my pro. All pieces are in great shape unless specifically noted. I'd prefer to sell this gear in chunks rather than piece it out bit by bit, so I'm offering better prices and racking biners if you want all the DMMs, all the Stoppers, etc. If you need to fill that one gap in your rack, however, feel free to give me a shout anyway. All gear stored in a Rubbermaid bin in a closet when not in use.

I'll update the list as stuff sells, so what you see is what's available. First to pay gets the goods. Located in Seattle, can meet downtown for cash transactions. Can also ship anywhere in conUS at buyer's expense, PayPal accepted.

Whole shebang: 17 cams, 21 nuts, 3 tri-cams, plus 10 racking biners and Rubbermaid storage bin for $500. If this stuff was all new it would sell for about $1,400.

Cams:

DMM 4CU, 11 cams total, continuous size run. $35 each or $300 for full set. Full set includes 4 notchless racking biners (DMM, Petzl, and WC). UPDATE 2/13/12: COMPLETE SET SOLD

Sizes:

1/2 purple

3/4 green

1 blue

1 1/4 silver

1 1/2 gold

1 3/4 red

2 purple

2 1/2 gren

3 blue

3 1/2 silver

4 gold

DMM_cams.jpg

Black Diamond Camalots, 3 cams total. $70 for all 3, will include a BD Positron notchless racking biner.

1/2 purple (older U-stem design, minor abrasion on sling) $20

1 red (pre-C4, sling is a bit fuzzy) $25

2 gold C4 (nearly new, placed only a couple times) $35 SOLD

Aliens

Yellow (a little dirty) $35

Green (nearly new) $45

Wild Country Zero

Yellow Z4 (placed once or twice) $25

Small cam bundle: both Aliens and the WC Zero for $90, set includes a DMM racking biner. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Camalots_Aliens.jpg

Nuts!

Nuts have varying degrees of wear, the middle of the size range has been placed more than the smaller and larger ones. All cables straight with no kinks (except the free DMM #0), all size numbers still visible on the nuts.

BD Stoppers, non-anodized. 14 total. $5 each. Full set for $55 includes 2 BD Positron notchless racking biners.

Size, quantity

#3, 1

#5, 1

#6, 1

#7, 2

#8, 2 (2/13: 1 remaining)

#9, 2 (2/13: 1 remaining)

#10, 2

#11, 1

#12, 1

#13, 1

DMM Wallnuts. 7 pieces. $5 each except for the #0 which is free as part of whole set. Full set $25 includes racking biner.

Size, quantity

#0, 1 (a bit kinky, still fine for aid)

#1, 1

#2, 1

#4, 2

#5, 2

Tri-cams

They are old, they are dirty, but slings are in good shape. $15 for the full set of 3 which includes BD oval racking biner.

Pink 2

Red 1

COMPLETE SET SOLD

Stoppers1.jpg

Edited by Fromage

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: I have received a lot of PMs in response to this ad so first, thanks to everyone for the interest and second, I will be working through my messages responding to people in the order they were received. If you don't hear from me shortly please sit tight, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Also, one buyer asked the important question about the Aliens and I thought I'd share the answer. I should have thought to mention this in the first place. I believe the yellow Alien was manufactured prior to the recalled lot and I bought the green Alien in 2005, which I believe was after the recall. I forget if there are any distinguishing physical characteristics of the recalled manufacturing run, but I'm happy to inspect them or offer a refund to the buyer of the Aliens if he/she is concerned about the recall status of the cams.