• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Sickbird

Tilly jane A-frame

So this new reservation system sucks. gotta reserve 3 days in advance. we wanna head up in morning but dont have the combination to the door. I called everyone i could think of to go through proper channels but just got the run around. we will gladly pay the money to support the cabin. put it in the drop box. anyone know the combination or someone i could talk 2 2 pay tonight or in the morning? thanks tim 503-719-0917 medicmail2004@yahoo.com

They lock it now? Hmm... I was up there around this time last winter, and they had signs up about the reservation system, but the cabin was unlocked like it always has been in the past.

Reserve America took over control of access at Tilly Jane Cabin 20Dec11 from the Oregon Nordic Club. Are you trying to working through them and getting the run around?

d

tried going through them. could reserve online 3 days in advance but can't talk to a human that knows how i can reserve now the night before.

tried going through them. could reserve online 3 days in advance but can't talk to a human that knows how i can reserve now the night before.

That blows...

So this new reservation system sucks. gotta reserve 3 days in advance.

Last weekend I saw people pitching in the tents in the woods around the cabin...Must be those who could not reserve in advance?

I'm not a fan of that website much either. Has the fee always been 15$ a person with a 9$ website fee. I thought it was cheaper last I check.

the cost of repeatedly fixing the busted lock/door is going to suck.

"Yea I dunno, door was broken when I got here a few hours ago"

It was $15 per person per night when I reserved a night for my wife and I in late Nov 2011 through the Oregon Nordic Club. No $9 web fee then...

the cost of repeatedly fixing the busted lock/door is going to suck.

"Yea I dunno, door was broken when I got here a few hours ago"

Yeah, well, you know there is a stairway and a door on the upper level that is accessible from where the old pit toilets where. I wonder if that door is locked too?

If not, there ya go.

I just checked the website, they don't lock the cabin, just the cupboard with the dishes and cookware. I was up there in December, it's open. $5 dollar donation for those who visit for the day by the honor system.

Sorry. No legal way to do that.

Russ

Afame Manager

On Feb 7, 2012 3:58 PM, "Webmaster" wrote:

I'm cc'ing to the Portland Chapter rep for the A-frame.