Political Banners

ZimZam

I wasn't really a fan of the corporate banners when they came to cc.com, but hey I don't own the site. That being said, is there any way we don't have to see ads from Newt/Mitt/Barry/Cock Bros. et al. With all the technical prowess here is that possible, or will Google give you a -----slap?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the board, dude, it's your adsense. Google only shows you what it's bagillion doller self-aware ubercomputer has computed you really want to see, even if you don't consciously acknowledge it.

I get climbingsingles and cougarlife and chinesematchmaker and the occasional AAC or Nissan ad. Never once seen anything political up there.

Do you feel a tingle in your pants when Newt debates?

I have noticed problems with adds on the upper right hand of the photo gallery. All of the adds seem to obscure the links on the upper right hand side. Adds from the AAC and others partially obscure the links. I can use the links even with the add shading.

There is a dating add with a bright red background color. When that add comes up I can't identify or use the links. I don't care if the add is there or not, but it does bother me when I can't see or use the links.

It's not the board, dude, it's your adsense. Google only shows you what it's bagillion doller self-aware ubercomputer has computed you really want to see, even if you don't consciously acknowledge it.

I get climbingsingles and cougarlife and chinesematchmaker and the occasional AAC or Nissan ad. Never once seen anything political up there.

Do you feel a tingle in your pants when Newt debates?

guess ZimZam posts too much political commentary, then ;-)

guess ZimZam posts too much political commentary, then ;-)
I'm trying to ween myself off PoliSpray. Tend to get all riled up over the stupid MF'ers, and my violent tendencies lead me to write shit that one day will come to bite me in the ass. Surprised there hasn't been a knock on the door yet.