need alpine climbing partner(s) for 2012

iron

this upcoming summer, i hope to sharpen my alpine rock skills and am looking for someone or a group of someones to let me tag along.

i have the basics down, but just need to practice so that someday, soon, i can lead some low-to-mid 5th routes. looking to climb 5.0-5.8 alpine routes.

in the past 3 years (which included a major hip fracture), i've summitted ~200+ peaks in WA, some technical, but most just scrambles. i have all-day endurance and speed and have respected climbing partners to vouch for my abilities. i normally post on nwhikers, so here's a link to my individual TRs: http://www.nwhikers.net/forums/search.php?search_id=TR&search_author=iron

i have 98% of the necessary gear (probably missing some pro), can drive, and should have all weekends available.

Edited by iron

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing around on North Sister lately. fun mixed climbs. I will also be going at Rainier in the spring. I often hit up Hood, and associate as a Cascade Corridor Climber. I get out on rock quite a bit. You're more than welcome to tag along. I also notice that getting involved with a local scene NOT based on the internet, is a much more positive climbing community. I'd be happy to introduce you.... If I wanted constant spray, I'd live by the OCEAN

PM me