Mitt's M&M's?

Coldfinger

Well I can't see Mitt doing so well in the South after Mitt's Mexican heritage has come to light, seems a group of Mormons were sent to Mexico to continue polygamy. His father George was born there and then returned to America illegally.

So he'll be known as Mormon and Mexican?

Bad enough he's associated with the other M word: Massachussetts!

NPR story

Newt! Newt!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul wouldn't be a lame duck, he'd be a quad, but the GOP's frustrated attempts to buy the guy off post inauguration might just be worth the price of that Shit Show's admission.

Callista resembles a large, silver helmeted predatory bird. I can imagine the White House remodel budget becoming a major budget line item under her rule.

Chick's only in her mid 40s, but she looks 'timeless'.

Now, Newt himself? Yeah, we've all known That Guy.

Just to clarify up front, I don't care if Newt were repub, dem or independent. But claiming the family values mantra he has, is this really where the average American's family values are? Use your daughter by your first wife to discredit your second wife so that you can justify your marriage to your third wife? Really Newt?

Just to clarify up front, I don't care if Newt were repub, dem or independent. But claiming the family values mantra he has, is this really where the average American's family values are? Use your daughter by your first wife to discredit your second wife so that you can justify your marriage to your third wife? Really Newt?

someone's got to restore the dignity of the white house!!!

Doug, I just wanted to congratulate you for having the lowest member number to post in the last 30 days. We truly have you by the balls.

Doug, I just wanted to congratulate you for having the lowest member number to post in the last 30 days. We truly have you by the balls.
You've got all sorts of statistical compilation options available to you with this board's software package, don'cha, jon? :grin:

only the original had ripley in her (oddly uncomfortable looking) panties :)

a3 was a titanic piece of pony-loaf, despite its setting in a republican wet dream of a prison :P

someone needs to off ridley scott before he can go through w/ publishing the newest degradation of this once proud piece of sci-fi :(

Where did you find them? My wife's had them hidden away for some time now. It's been a slow past few days.....

only the original had ripley in her (oddly uncomfortable looking) panties :)

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! Ripley was resplendent in her GI grey panties emerging from the hypersleep cocoon and prancing across the deck when the entire Marine detachment was awakend in ALIENS 2...

How the hell is his member number lower than *yours*????