MOVING SALE - Cloudveil, Mtn Hdwear, Feath Friends

thin_air_aaron

PRICE DROPS!

Moving and need to get rid of lots of gear. I feel asking prices are very fair but I'm just looking to have the gear find a good home so make me an offer. If you buy multiple items I'll take care of shipping costs. PM or email me at

aaron.tiff@gmail.com if you're interested.

SOLD! $50 - Cloudveil Headwall softshell jacket - men's size Large. Used this for a couple years and has seen very minimal wear around town. A very burly softshell with Gore-windstopper fabric, waist zippered pockets and fleece lining on the interior/collar in amazing condition.

Product descrpition here

IMG_02692.JPG

IMG_02602.JPG

SOLD! $30 - Mountain Hardwear Exposure II Parka - men's size Medium, black/gray (called "Grill" on the link). Seen decent use over the years but still a solid jacket.

http://www.e-omc.com/catalog/products/3111/Mountain-Hardwear-Exposure-II-Parka-Mens.html

IMG_11761.JPG

SOLD! $60 - Feathered Friends Down booties - men's size Medium, green/black soles. Brand new, never been used. Retails for $90 from FF

http://featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Bed.Acc/Down%20Booties.html

IMG_02331.JPG

IMG_02342.JPG

IMG_02353.JPG

$40 >> $35 - Black Diamond Mako Monopoint Crampons. Used but plenty of life left in them.

IMG_12942.JPG

IMG_12932.JPG

SOLD!$30 - Nicros hangboard. Purchased this a few years ago but haven't been able to mount it so I'm getting rid of it.

IMG_11471.JPG

$50>>$40 - Osprey Statros 40 backpack. This is an older model that isn't produced anymore but is in great shape. Similar to the Osprey 36 model shown here

IMG_13021.JPG

Edited by thin_air_aaron

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the MH jacket is still waterproof? How beat up is it?

Thanks

-Ben

It's pretty solid and while I've never gotten wet wearing it but I can't exactly say how waterproof it is. It's made with Cordura and you'd have to be in a pretty sustained downpour to get wet for what that's worth. Based on it's weight I always used it to wear around town and not on the mountain when weight was an issue. Hope that helps.