• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEnthusiast

First Ascent Peak XV & Downlight Hoodie BOTH SOLD

FA Peak XV SOLD

Men's Medium. 850 Fill (First Gen)

I've utilized this 3X Rainier and 1X Adams, last season. This jacket has no tears, and no abrasions, as I loved and babied it. Perfect piece for upper Cascade peaks. I'm only selling it because I'm a color-slunt, and wanted the red version to begin with.

Stored on wooden hangar at all times, stuffed in compression sack maybe 10 times. Super lofty. Bomber hood

Asking $235

Spencerjack (at) mail.com

20120119_095526.jpg

20120119_095756.jpg

20120119_095714.jpg

FA Downlight Hoodie. SOLD

Men's Medium. 800 Fill

No defects, tears or abrasions on this lightweight piece.

Compressed ~8-10 times. Stored on wooden hangar otherwise.

Great hood, fits over helmet and keeps neck and ears warm when a beanie just doesn't deliver.

Asking $150 $125

Spencerjack (at) mail.com

20120119_100034.jpg

20120119_100044.jpg

20120119_100057.jpg

Edited by AlpineEnthusiast