• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
minx

A spray challenge....

is pro mountain sports sponsoring? :) 50$ for a random sprayer w/ more than 50 posts in said term sans "twit" or what-have you? :)

don't think i ever have bashed on the 'bone - always seemed like beating a tar baby...

its not about 'bone at all. its about the quality of spray. Kevbone is an easy target and it diminishes the quality of the spray when one takes a shot at him. We can do better!!!

its not about 'bone at all. its about the quality of spray. Kevbone is an easy target and it diminishes the quality of the spray when one takes a shot at him. We can do better!!!

isn't calling old boy "easy" already losing you yer challenge? :)

Your thinly veiled allusion to the film "Old Boy" can only imply that Bone is a product of incest.

Your thinly veiled allusion to the film "Old Boy" can only imply that Bone is a product of incest.

plus, just the term "boy"...

red foxx, on being called a boy: "boy?!? you musta caught me in swimming when it was cold out, i ain't no goddamn boy!"

Spraying at a 5.4 level is pretty simple. 5.10 spray or better provides a lot more satisfaction. :tup:

How about a challenge where kevbone doesn't post anything dumb for a week?

perhaps next week that will be the challenge

This thread really shows how bad the spray has gotten lately. Have we finally hit bottom yet? Another sign it is soon the end o the world.

one week w/no personal insults of kevbone.
Shit, a whole week without insulting that mindless dumbfuck?

Ooops, I'm out! :wave:

The sprayllenge...

Hard to do...he is such a tool...whoops I am out too!

The sprayllenge...

Hard to do...he is such a tool...whoops I am out too!

:laf:

how's everyone doing? did you take the time off yesterday to re-think your spray array?

how's everyone doing? did you take the time off yesterday to re-think your spray array?

i spent the day grading sophmore essays, which is a lot like clubbing baby seals :)

I don't remember what I did yesterday, except write a few letters to my congresspeople about SOPA and PIPA. Oh, and I bitched at some woman on FB that was complaining that she didn't have any schnapps to go with her hot chocolate... :whistle:

I don't remember what I did yesterday, except write a few letters to my congresspeople about SOPA and PIPA. Oh, and I bitched at some woman on FB that was complaining that she didn't have any schnapps to go with her hot chocolate... :whistle:
dude...that is a pretty horrible issue. stop being a heartless bastard and understand that not everyone has 3 cases of schnapps squirreled away for such emergencies.