A spray challenge....

minx

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not about 'bone at all. its about the quality of spray. Kevbone is an easy target and it diminishes the quality of the spray when one takes a shot at him. We can do better!!!

isn't calling old boy "easy" already losing you yer challenge? :)

its not about 'bone at all. its about the quality of spray. Kevbone is an easy target and it diminishes the quality of the spray when one takes a shot at him. We can do better!!!

Your thinly veiled allusion to the film "Old Boy" can only imply that Bone is a product of incest.

Your thinly veiled allusion to the film "Old Boy" can only imply that Bone is a product of incest.

plus, just the term "boy"...

red foxx, on being called a boy: "boy?!? you musta caught me in swimming when it was cold out, i ain't no goddamn boy!"

how's everyone doing? did you take the time off yesterday to re-think your spray array?
I don't remember what I did yesterday, except write a few letters to my congresspeople about SOPA and PIPA. Oh, and I bitched at some woman on FB that was complaining that she didn't have any schnapps to go with her hot chocolate... :whistle:

how's everyone doing? did you take the time off yesterday to re-think your spray array?
I don't remember what I did yesterday, except write a few letters to my congresspeople about SOPA and PIPA. Oh, and I bitched at some woman on FB that was complaining that she didn't have any schnapps to go with her hot chocolate... :whistle:
dude...that is a pretty horrible issue. stop being a heartless bastard and understand that not everyone has 3 cases of schnapps squirreled away for such emergencies.