Asshole climbers new web site

billcoe

Love that kickstarter about climbing/filming Denali. What a fucking joke!! a few east coast clueless fucks! looking forward to seeing the finished film- NOT!
Judging by the angst that this ordeal has given you, one can only assume the heartbreak you must have suffered when your own, fraudulent, climb high fast, for free scam fell through??? Some dreams are better lived by others, I recon.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone has to do a trip to raise awareness for some bullshit cause, it sounds selfish, but I climb for myself. I go out and have fun and spray on here with the intention that other people will get stoked and go out and do adventurous things of their own.

I have several friends who are planning trips in various different disciplines (not climbing) but they're raising money to promote some charity while doing it! you're going out on this rad adventure, what does that have to do with the endangered pygmy rat in uganda? Also, I'm supposed to donate money for this? Fucking save your cash, plan your trip, go forth! find success of failure but learn during the experience. It's about you, not anyone else.

that's my asshole rant.

and yes, the west butt douches are idiots. Maybe if they were going to attempt a new route or something, but not the goddamn cattle trail, no one cares about that shit.

everyone has to do a trip to raise awareness for some bullshit cause, it sounds selfish, but I climb for myself. I go out and have fun and spray on here with the intention that other people will get stoked and go out and do adventurous things of their own.

I have several friends who are planning trips in various different disciplines (not climbing) but they're raising money to promote some charity while doing it! you're going out on this rad adventure, what does that have to do with the endangered pygmy rat in uganda? Also, I'm supposed to donate money for this? Fucking save your cash, plan your trip, go forth! find success of failure but learn during the experience. It's about you, not anyone else.

that's my asshole rant.

and yes, the west butt douches are idiots. Maybe if they were going to attempt a new route or something, but not the goddamn cattle trail, no one cares about that shit.

BTW, I need yall'z to throw down $5 each for my summit bid on the South Side Summit of MT HOOD. THE SOUTH SIDE ROUTE!!! IT'S GONNA BE EPIC! EPIC!!!

The $5 donation does include one FREE beer at the 6 hour, play by play ACTION SHOTS of our team of 12 CRUSHING the Palmer Glacier. CRUSHING!!!

but what about the arctic blowfish? You must raise awareness!
Doh, how could I forget the shameless plug for THE CAUSE - TRASHEXTRICATION. WE aim to free the interwebs from TRASHBULLIES. They will no longer spray without consequence. If I can raise enough money for equipment (and beverages) to SUMMIT THIS MASSIF, I can also rid the world, or at least the Cascades, from all the TRASH that is piling up all around us. WE MUST PREVENT TRASH FROM PILING UP! DONATE NOW, SPRAY DEPENDS ON IT. SPRAY DEPENDS ON YOU!!! NOW. DAMNIT!!!