Moving to Seattle

IceIceBaby

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by ILuvAliens:

so are you a jack of all trades. What kind of work do you do, have done, looking for?

My title is “Business development associate” and I was the coordinator between print sites in the US to data center in NJ in processing of TD warehouse monthly statements over (2M on monthly basis) with all the technical work behind it I also do know Level 1 in Hardware and used to build and network servers and create internal intranet for SOHO clients as my own side gig

[smile]

quote:

Originally posted by To The Top:

Look before you leap! We have one of the highest unemployement rates in the US! Tons of friends are unemployed, and it is a tough market here.

TTT

The climbing is good though!
[MR T]

I figure any time is a good time as any…what the difference be Un employed in miserable place like NY or in happening place as Seattle (cost of living is lower + climbing)

How they say it “If ain’t hard is not worth a Fu#%” I HAVE to give it a go

[ 11-13-2002, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: IceIceBaby ]

quote:

Originally posted by IceIceBaby:

I recently got laid-off and now Im looking to do the long over due move to Seattle…do any of you have any idea of who is hiring Im planning to be at the beginning of January in Seattle for two weeks looking for interviews any suggestions

[big Drink]

QUIT IT!!! JK needs the jobs more [Razz] he has a family to support [Eek!][Eek!]

It sucks in the north west, you would hate it! STAY AWAY [Wink]

• 3 weeks later...

Probably of anywhere, Alaska has the most jobs. Just don't expect, oh, an office or anything. Mostly, hmmm, fishing, oil extraction, construction. I spent last winter working there because I couldn't find a better job. Definitely an interesting experience, for the restless/can't stay in one place or hold a job type, anyway.