• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

Seattle Area Trim Carpenter

Anyone have a good Seattle area interior trim finish carpenter they can recommend?

I need interior trim done for the interior of my house.

PM me if you do it or know some who does it for reasonable rates. thanks.

I have a few leads. Just get lubed up...I'll pass the info on when I have it. You're next in line, be patient!

That's probably a good thing. Last time Oly found a good local trim carpenter he couldn't walk straight for 2 weeks.

its a great idea. i did put in all the windows and doors in (replaced them rather). however i have no time and no space to work in. i probably have all the tools already. my house doesn't have a garage to do the staining in.

also, as i've never done finish work before, I pretty sure that i would be noticing every imperfection and screwup of my work as long as i live in this house.

i would love to learn how to do it...but i would need to learn from someone who knows all the tricks. that and the very little free time i have right now i spend with my son.