Taking dancing on your grave to a new level...

KaskadskyjKozak

well, since you asked - i'm reading an interesting history of the french foreign legion at the moment ("our friends beneath the sands")

Coincidence. I'm reading Fall's "The French Debacle in Indochina." The poor French can't cut a break. Haven't won a war in years.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this reminds me of those teenagers stealing money and then showing it on facebook.

why on earth would you record this?

I don't even take a picture of my climbing buddies peeing.

Hell I can't even imagine all of us peeing together.

I hear ya. KKK asked me to climb with him once, but the caveat was he wanted me to pee in his mouth.

Suddenly...my calendar was full.

Gee, that's almost as funny as your threats to rape FW and his family. You're a barrel off laughs, you fat, worthless fuck.

this reminds me of those teenagers stealing money and then showing it on facebook.

why on earth would you record this?

I don't even take a picture of my climbing buddies peeing.

Hell I can't even imagine all of us peeing together.

I hear ya. KKK asked me to climb with him once, but the caveat was he wanted me to pee in his mouth.

Gee, that's almost as funny as your threats to rape FW and his family. You're a barrel off laughs, you fat, worthless fuck.

you sound like you got some stress to work out - hey man, the afghan war ain't quite done yet if'n you hustle down to the recruiters!

As if your constant smearing of people who say things you don't like were any funnier.

what seems lost here is that this video is fucking peanuts compared to many other pearls of the past decade - jesus christ, the kids up at ft lewis just pled or were found guilty of doing far, far more sinister shit than pissing on some dead dudes who very likely deserved their untimely demise.

For what its worth the main solider involved in those incidents is at the brig I work at. Honestly if I didnt know the story or his charges I wouldnt have guessed he could do anything like that. Think it just goes to show you what war can bring out in a person.

I actually cracked myself up with that one...

You ought to ask the wit connoisseur if it met his approval.

In all honesty, it made me laugh (considering the recipient of the golden shower and his track record in being civil) but I understand that humor isn't universal.

I actually cracked myself up with that one...

You ought to ask the wit connoisseur if it met his approval.

In all honesty, it made me laugh (considering the recipient of the golden shower and his track record in being civil) but I understand that humor isn't universal.

nice try, but we know nothing makes you laugh, oh humorless one.

My "point", is that in an Internet age it's pointless to get involved with protracted occupations involved with 'nation building' in countries where the cultural void with our troops is so sharp that one youtube video can sink the whole affair.

meh, i think you'd have to believe that the afghani adventure would be going swimmingly, if it weren't for that pesky internet.

history proves otherwise.

in this case the affair, i believe, was sunk before it began.

meh, i think you'd have to believe that the afghani adventure would be going swimmingly, if it weren't for that pesky internet.

history proves otherwise.

in this case the affair, i believe, was sunk before it began.

It depends on the goals of intervention. If the goal of occupation is to install a "friendly" government that we keep supporting for the next few decades, it may do what it was designed to do.

I hope these marines get transfered to Marine 1 next.

The Dirka Dirkas cut off guy's heads and hang our dead soldiers from bridges and we are supposed to be mad about a little piss?

War isn't PC and Afganistan is a long way from Namby Pamby land. People are finally finding out that war is really kinda shitty. Welcome to the real world.

I wish they had stuffed their mouths with bacon first.

Go Marines!