Deception Crag exit 38 car prowlers

LUCKY

D.C. crags at exit 38 is the cash cow for credit card thieves. they have been known to steal one credit card of many leaveing cash and locking car back up so as to be able to come back again and again .This also gives them time to empty the account.Has been seen in the past WM 5'11 175lb dirty blond hair driveing black chevy blazer there is more than one.Help stop these bandits from targeting climbers ,take your valuables with you.Watch the parking lot ,post on this board of sightings ,call the police if seen in the act.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years ago the I 90 BANDIT Slashed the sidewall of two of my tires for posting warnings .My responce was hunting him ,till my best friend said I should let it go .F.U.B.A.R. is in his future

[This message has been edited by LUCKY (edited 09-03-2001).]

I've added you Cap'in, SeanHalling mentions you are worthy...

You know you are right...The design is simple, requires minimal set-up, simple tasks to complete, I think that taking down the system is even shorter....You're right. What the hell, we're going full production.

[This message has been edited by Backcountry (edited 08-31-2001).]

quote:

Originally posted by Sean Halling:

Well the ole' M-4 needs to have the Aimpoint zeroed in. I guess Exit 38 sounds like the place to do it. I do need some targets though. Did someone say W/M/ 5-11/175 lb. with dirty, blond hair? Approximately what age? Looks like it's time to dig out that Ghillie suit.

Rock on! I can lure the bastards if necessary. It is worth it in a way! I only wish I could take out these lowlifes without civil intervention! 2 of us in the bush waiting could easily take these bozos out of business without the M4.

[This message has been edited by Cpt.Caveman (edited 09-04-2001).]

He only does credit cards ond other non traceable goodies like guns and smoke allways leaves climbing gear hence he could be linked back to the crime .Slap he has slashed my tires in the past for bringing the heat on him, carefull with that car discription I drive a Subaru Outback or my S.U.V.( Super Ugly Vehicle )like all really cool climbers.