Selling Black Diamond Viper Ice Tools - $250

icebella

I'm selling these tools for $250. Includes: set of BD Viper ice tools, 2 sets of picks, leashes, 1 adze (hammers are already attached to the tools), 1 strike, BD wrench for ice tools.

These 2007 Black Diamond Viper Ice Tools are used. They come with two sets of Black Diamond picks: 1 set that is pretty worn down and 1 set that is still in good enough condition to use. These ice tools also come with one adze (they are both currently set up with the hammers), a strike, two leases, and the Black Diamond wrench to remove the head bolts for changing the picks.

Even though these are used tools, the metal in the head and shaft are solid, These tools have scrapes, scratches and dents in the rubber of the handle, but all parts are still safe to use and in solid working order. These tools have never been dropped.

These ice tools are good for water ice and alpine ice.

Here's what Backcountry.com says about these tools, "The Black Diamond Viper Ice Tool uses a highly curved minor-axis shaft to provide excellent clearance on hard, steep ice and mixed terrain. Besides easily clearing big mushrooms and other weird ice formations, the Viper Ice Tool has a true, accurate swing that provides solid placement even when you're pumped stupid. This precision Black Diamond ice tool comes with a Viper Fang for leashless climbing. Add a Viper Strike to this tool for easy matching on mixed terrain, or pair this tool with a Viper Android leash for long, steep, and unrelenting ice climbs."

Material: [shaft] Aluminum; [head] steel

Length: 50cm

Weight: 1lb 8oz

All sales are final.

Shipping: If you are in the Seattle area I can meet you and give you the tools. Outside of Seattle, I will ship these tools to you. Shipping costs - $10 within the US, $15 to Canada.

Message me with questions or to purchase the ice tools.

IMG_15213.JPG

IMG_1523.JPG

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days