• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mattp

You guys suck

Offwidthclimber,

I suggest you make an appointment with your family Dr. Get him to prescribe you some medication to control your high blood pressure, you really have a fuckin problem my man. When you get a little older, you're gonna have to watch that. I suggest cutting down on the salty foods also.

Moreover, is MattP your girlfreind?

You know what sucks? Living in an LDS-freak dominated zone. I heard an ad about this website on the local radio: http://hotsaints.com/

It's a little indication of what I deal with in "The Right Place". But I guess it's the best way to meet chicks while still avoiding Satan's temptation to spank (http://fishproducts.com/powerandrubber/sex.html)

It's better to stay away. The skiing and climbing sucks here, too.

There is a difference between having fun and being an idiot. There is a diffence between being funny and being funny at someone elses expense.

There are some people here who think they have some god given right to do and they say what they please here with no consequences. You have a right to your opinion here, within reason, but you don't have the right to jerk people around litter the board with worthless crap.

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

quote:

Originally posted by Dumpster Diver:

(snip) It's like a bar atmosphere.

Except the drunks (spelled c-h-r-o-n-i-c s-p-r-a-y-e-r-s) have the humor, debate skills, and consideration for others of thirteen year olds.

I'm with Matt; you guys suck.

The way I see it you are right there with all the c-h-r-o-n-i-c s-p-r-a-y-e-r-s [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

quote:

The "maybe" and "little" is what I'm referring too.

seriously, would you like this site to be only beta? hwo often would you check in? mabe once a month? you come back for the shit stirrin debates and to hear the pious ramblings of the great chicken f'er TRASK... like i said before...if all you want is beta try summit post or bivouac...
[Roll Eyes]
there is a reason there are 3,000+ people on this site...its called fun...(oh and avatars
[big Grin]
)...
[big Drink]
I didn't say or imply that I wanted this site to be only beta. Spray in spray was my only point. Maybe I'll just start throwing out useless beta in the spray threads to even things out?? [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

Originally posted by Slabinator:

Say It Dont Spray It!
[Moon]

Spray it don't say it.
[laf]
Say, dont it Spray it?

quote:

Originally posted by freeclimb9:

quote:

I climb shishipangma next season.

counting chickens?

[laf] No I'm making fun of someone. God forbid that [laf]

quote:

[laf]
No I'm making fun of someone. God forbid that
[laf]
[/QB]

Yea. That would suck, apparently. God might even delete it.

quote:

A sucker -->
-

[laf]

Fun and spray sucks...For real fun go on the LDS dating site - that's rockin'!!!

horny churchgirls

[ 11-11-2002, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: Greg W ]