You guys suck

mattp

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

No but someone had tagged "PROJECTHEX" inside the crapper at Grasslands. That Sweet Granite In Renton thread was one of the best Underground Sprays ever and I am envious.

Dru and MF206er are not the same. I know who ProjectHex was now and I will never tell. He can fuck of though [laf]

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

UNDERGROUND SPRAY

Here is how to do it.

Make a "trip Report" or apparently useful beta which is actually totally false*. Then sit back and wait for some sucker to believe your useful beta and get in trouble and then for the name calling to start
[laf]

Isn't this already call that "sandbagging"? Talk about a chestbeater inflating his status. You're renaming a time honored climbing tradition! [Roll Eyes] Maybe for the internet version you could call it UNDRUGROUND SPRAY!

By that way, an important tip when sandbagg...er..undruground spraying is to make sure you include something to the effect that the climb seems improbable and a bit scary right at the start but that it gets much better after the chossy unprotected beggining. This really makes for good fun by really improving the chances that you get some newbie hospitalized. HAW HAW!

[ 11-13-2002, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: chucK ]

sandbag = systematic undergrading of a climbs difficulty to attract parties on it who will epic

underground spray = total utter lies where everything is false but if you pull it off someone might drive 6 hours from Seattle to Lillooet in search of perfect ice that does not exist [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

So is the Old Settler "A ten

star route, no kidding", merely underground spray?

It is my honest opinion that the SW buttress of the old settler, south peak (hereafter referred to as the SWBOSSP [Roll Eyes] ) is one of the best rock climbs I have ever done, and possibly one of the best rock climbs on the planet, if not in the galaxy. It is better than any of the routes I have put up on that peak. If it was in my back yard I would get up at 4AM to solo it every day before I went to work. The fact it is 4th class does not downgrade my opinion of it although, if it was consistently 5.7, it might possibly be even better. The rock makes Squamish granite look like choss, and strangely enough, it is never crowded or busy up there (never seen another party in the area on my trips in).

That is no underground spray but straight truth about the route and my opinions of it. What are you saying Chuck, that you went there and it sucked? [Confused]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

So is the Old Settler "A ten

star route, no kidding", merely underground spray?

Why dont you go find out
[geek]
Good idea! I hear it is in a rain shadow. Sunny and dry 361 days/year.

Do you also need a yellow brick road to the route before determining whether or not to climb it? [Roll Eyes][Moon]

All of you worthless ingrates can shut the fuck up. Dr. Flash Amazing hates all of you with a passion unmatched by any person who has hated anything before. Take all of your silly screen names and your crude insults and petty kvetching and go! Be gone! You are fouling up this board and polluting the very air that the Doctor must breathe! Agh! Gaaahhhh! Foul animals!

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

All of you worthless ingrates can shut the fuck up. Dr. Flash Amazing hates all of you with a passion unmatched by any person who has hated anything before. Take all of your silly screen names and your crude insults and petty kvetching and go! Be gone! You are fouling up this board and polluting the very air that the Doctor must breathe! Agh! Gaaahhhh! Foul animals!

If the Captain will allow my plagiarism: Gargle butt gravy, DFA, you tool. [Mad]

quote:

It is my honest opinion that the SW buttress of the old settler, south peak (hereafter referred to as the SWBOSSP
[Roll Eyes]
) is one of the best rock climbs I have ever done, and possibly one of the best rock climbs on the planet, if not in the galaxy. It is better than any of the routes I have put up on that peak. If it was in my back yard I would get up at 4AM to solo it every day before I went to work. The fact it is 4th class does not downgrade my opinion of it although, if it was consistently 5.7, it might possibly be even better. The rock makes Squamish granite look like choss, and strangely enough, it is never crowded or busy up there (never seen another party in the area on my trips in).

That is no underground spray but straight truth about the route and my opinions of it. What are you saying Chuck, that you went there and it sucked?
[Confused]

No. I guess I was saying in a roundabout way that I have read your glowing reports about Old Settler before and that made it sound fun and made me want to go "explore" up there.

But now that you talk about your desire to make shit up just to mislead people, I don't know what to think. [Confused] Get it?

Yeah chucK you got me. Old Settler is a chosspile masquerading as a cool spot. Dont go there and tell the hordes to stay away. ha ha I nearly fooled you that time but you are too smart for me!

I think my original point was that if you attempt to drive away spray, you will just force it underground where it will continue to fester in secret. Anyways I think MattP or Alex or someone gets uptight about spray on an annual basis. Maybe they need to get some forced snafflehound-and-horsecock therapy

[sNAFFLEHOUND][HORSECOCK][sNAFFLEHOUND][HORSECOCK][sNAFFLEHOUND][HORSECOCK][laf]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Greg, I must delicately point out to you that the Doctor was using a device known as sarcasm.

I bet you tell people why the jokes on seinfeld are funny too.
[Roll Eyes][laf]
[laf][laf][laf][big Drink] I fell off my chair laughing, Dru. Thanks.

[laf][laf][laf] Off White that is a wonderful idea... can you find one???/ perhaps it should be alll mad and then suddenly burst out laughuing or something [big Grin] I vote more EMOTICONS perhaps that would help us all better understand eachother sans body language and infletion.