• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by rbw1966:

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Maybe we should stare at the screen for 3 hours until someone posts something "useful" or full of beta.
[Razz]

Or just get a life.

So profound greasy hippie [laf] Why dont you wash the gnats out of your head and try using soap instead of oils to bathe in. [laf]

[ 11-11-2002, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rbw1966:

quote:

Maybe we should stare at the screen for 3 hours until someone posts something "useful" or full of beta.
[Razz]

Or just get a life.

So profound greasy hippie
[laf]
Why dont you wash the gnats out of your head and try using soap instead of oils to bathe in.
[laf]
You had to edit in those pearls of wit? You truly are clueless. I wish I had enough hair for dreads.

quote:

Originally posted by Dumpster Diver:

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

quote:

(snip) It's like a bar atmosphere.

Except the drunks (spelled c-h-r-o-n-i-c s-p-r-a-y-e-r-s) have the humor, debate skills, and consideration for others of thirteen year olds.

I'm with Matt; you guys suck.

The way I see it you are right there with all the c-h-r-o-n-i-c s-p-r-a-y-e-r-s
[laf]
Uh...No.

Climbing mountains is a serious life enhancing activity that has made me the person I am today. Furthermore, this board has really enhanced my overall experience in the mountains and given me much in depth thought about which glacier axe I'll need to send Denali.

I am not sure how it's helped my climbing, but it must have somehow because when I am behind my computer I want to touch climbing in some manner. THIS IS IT DUDES! No matter how inane. So let's share some friendly 'ol beta with the gapers out there. YAH! [smile]

I realize now because of the effort of many fine individuals and their subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, attempts at social engineering that it's important NOT to spray. I should fall in line with the BORG and become one... [hell no]

What is important is that I gain recognition via my postings and culminate the love and respect of my fellow climbers. Posting in a friendly and appreciable manner will lead to this end. Praise BE! AMEN! Hey let's create some catch phrases we can all share together at the next pub club [Moon]

Therefore I resolve to only post useful information on the web so everyone in the climbing community will see me as truly being one with them, and for them. Cause I care.

Furthermore, I love Seattle and Oregon liberals. If it weren't for them, transplanted Coloradoans, Californians, midwesterners and Southerners wouldn't have any people to denigrate. [Mad]

Spray War.

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

Climbing mountains is a serious life enhancing activity that has made me the person I am today. Furthermore, this board has really enhanced my overall experience in the mountains and given me much in depth thought about which glacier axe I'll need to send Denali.

I am not sure how it's helped my climbing, but it must have somehow because when I am behind my computer I want to touch climbing in some manner. THIS IS IT DUDES! No matter how inane. So let's share some friendly 'ol beta with the gapers out there. YAH!
[smile]

I realize now because of the effort of many fine individuals and their subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, attempts at social engineering that it's important NOT to spray. I should fall in line with the BORG and become one...
[hell no]

What is important is that I gain recognition via my postings and culminate the love and respect of my fellow climbers. Posting in a friendly and appreciable manner will lead to this end. Praise BE! AMEN! Hey let's create some catch phrases we can all share together at the next pub club
[Moon]

Therefore I resolve to only post useful information on the web so everyone in the climbing community will see me as truly being one with them, and for them. Cause I care.

Furthermore, I love Seattle and Oregon liberals. If it weren't for them, transplanted Coloradoans, Californians, midwesterners and Southerners wouldn't have any people to denigrate.
[Mad]

Spray War.

[laf]

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

(snip) It's like a bar atmosphere.

Except the drunks (spelled c-h-r-o-n-i-c s-p-r-a-y-e-r-s) have the humor, debate skills, and consideration for others of thirteen year olds.

I'm with Matt; you guys suck.

The way I see it you are right there with all the c-h-r-o-n-i-c s-p-r-a-y-e-r-s
[laf]
Uh...No.

Oh I see... Come out and try to play with the sprayers but when you are called on your own chronic put downs you can't admit to your own shortcomings. Typical cheesedick response. [Roll Eyes] I'll be watching you [Razz][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

I am not sure how it's helped my climbing, but it must have somehow because when I am behind my computer I want to touch climbing in some manner. THIS IS IT DUDES! No matter how inane. So let's share some friendly 'ol beta with the gapers out there. YAH!
[smile]

I realize now because of the effort of many fine individuals and their subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, attempts at social engineering that it's important NOT to spray. I should fall in line with the BORG and become one...
[hell no]

What is important is that I gain recognition via my postings and culminate the love and respect of my fellow climbers. Posting in a friendly and appreciable manner will lead to this end. Praise BE! AMEN! Hey let's create some catch phrases we can all share together at the next pub club
[Moon]

Furthermore, I love Seattle and Oregon liberals. If it weren't for them, transplanted Coloradoans, Californians, midwesterners and Southerners wouldn't have any people to denigrate.
[Mad]

Spray War.

[laf][laf] Someone slipped Mike some 'shrooms!!

UNDERGROUND SPRAY

Here is how to do it.

Make a "trip Report" or apparently useful beta which is actually totally false*. Then sit back and wait for some sucker to believe your useful beta and get in trouble and then for the name calling to start [laf]

For instance if you drove by Drury Falls and it was half frozen write a detailed trip report about the difficult mixed climbing you encountered and shiny fresh titanium rustproof bolts you placed as you climbed leashless to send the first mixed ascent of this testpiece. rename the climb. say there was a logjam and you could walk across the river. rate it m7+. say there are 6 other lines up there you saw that you plan to go back and rapbolt. illustrate your TR with some pictures you cut and paste from the Petzl website.

then sit back & enjoy the 'serious climbers' getting upset by your beta. [big Grin]

*You might want to use a fake avatar name to do this so people dont automatically know its you and figure out you are BS'ing...

[Razz][sNAFFLEHOUND][big Drink]

quote:

Make a "trip Report" or apparently useful beta which is actually totally false*. Then sit back and wait for some sucker to believe your useful beta and get in trouble and then for the name calling to start

For instance if you drove by Drury Falls and it was half frozen write a detailed trip report about the difficult mixed climbing you encountered and shiny fresh titanium rustproof bolts you placed as you climbed leashless to send the first mixed ascent of this testpiece. rename the climb. say there was a logjam and you could walk across the river. rate it m7+. say there are 6 other lines up there you saw that you plan to go back and rapbolt. illustrate your TR with some pictures you cut and paste from the Petzl website.

$5 bucks says TLG shows up first. [laf]