Really now!???

Raindawg

recitivism (I'm not going to check that spelling)
Close. Replace the "t" with a "d" and you're all good.

...we get this people...
But you missed this one. It's a plural thing... :whistle:

Yes, I am at the office today with absolutely nothing to do, and hence, I am incredibly bored today... :sleep:

But I did get the :pagetop: on this very important thread! :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am officially depressed now.

It's always been official

Associating "unhappiness" with criticism of the society we live in is the standard MO of right wing neanderthals: as if everything was hunky dory if we were just willing to let ourselves be "happy" (retard!)

Pot, kettle.

“In bullfighting there is a term called querencia. The querencia is the spot in the ring to which the bull returns. Each bull has a different querencia, but as the bullfight continues, and the animal becomes more threatened, it returns more and more often to his spot.

As he returns to his querencia, he becomes more predictable. And so, in the end, the matador is able to kill the bull because instead of trying something new, the bull returns to what is familiar. His comfort zone.”

pot, kettle what? so you want me to take the simpleton's abuse without answering it?

If you expect me to be continuously smeared by thugs without my pointing it out you are clearly mistaken (as should be obvious after all these years). Also note they behave as they do because you (and others) appear to think it is perfectly alright. In other words, the way I see it, you are part of the problem.

Being a blockhead is sometimes the best security against being cheated by a man of wit.

Right, 'wit' like "lick sack" and "j_bot is in his mom's basement" and hundreds of equivalent unsolicited moronic comments for years on end. I can tell that you are a connoisseur :laf:

Tell them no about what? "No, you can't arrest me for murder?" "No, you can't tax me?" Are you saying the government shouldn't be able to control you for anything? That anyone should just be able to say, "no thanks" ??

:lmao:

What the fuck does that even mean, kev?

Anyway, your world view seems to be very black and white, with freedom and anarchy on one side, and totalitarianism and tyranny on the other. But, there are many, many people living in REAL police states that would probably LOVE to change places with you. God, you're like a spoiled kid. No wonder people hate americans -- comparing our country to real police states like North Korea really makes you just kinda sound like a dick. Just saying.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/north_korea_reportedly_punishing_rhHyKb5jpyMVVsk1EVI2sO