• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
billcoe

2012 goals and dreams?

I doubt I will get all these done this year given work and family commitements...but sort of a bucket list:

Mt. Sir Donald (Roger’s Pass)

Brewers Buttress (Canadian Rockies)

Epinephrine (Red Rocks)

Yosemite (Some moderate classic)

Angel Crest (Squamish)

Bugaboo Spire (Bugaboos)

Becky Chouinard (Bugaboos)

Slesse NE Butt.

Prusik Peak

North Ridge Mt Stuart

My biggest obstical is having a capable, committed, reliable partner. PM me if you think we can help each other out.

:pagetop:

Edited by bstach

Mainly the Casual Route on the Diamond, shoulder depending -otherwise just finish a longstanding project and possibly make it back to Arkansas and Tennessee for some steep sandstone.

1.) Find someone to take my dog on the weekends for free so I can climb some alpine stuff.

2.) Find some fool to take to the upper parts of the Icicle Canyon for some dirt adventures.

3.) At least one classic Pickets route. I don't care which one but maybe one I haven't climbed yet. N butt of Fury?

Same as the past few years... CNR Stuart, lead Blown Out and Dod's clean, Solid Gold, Outer Space & check out of all the areas I've never been.

Same as the past few years... CNR Stuart, lead Blown Out and Dod's clean, Solid Gold, Outer Space & check out of all the areas I've never been.
Already ticked off Vantage & OH8, got to get over to Broughton.

I doubt I will get all these done this year given work and family commitements...but sort of a bucket list:

Mt. Sir Donald (Roger’s Pass)

Brewers Buttress (Canadian Rockies)

Epinephrine (Red Rocks)

Yosemite (Some moderate classic)

Angel Crest (Squamish)

Bugaboo Spire (Bugaboos)

Becky Chouinard (Bugaboos)

Slesse NE Butt.

Prusik Peak

North Ridge Mt Stuart

My biggest obstical is having a capable, committed, reliable partner. PM me if you think we can help each other out.

:pagetop:

Nice list.