• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Marmot Prince

Screamer for Belayer

But only one of us would be right.
Or we could both be right... :)
I tend to think this is the sine qua non of spray. :lmao:
And you would be right. Or wrong... :)

But only one of us would be right.

Just hopefully NOT in the bottom of a crevasse!

Just hopefully NOT in the bottom of a crevasse! Oh man, I'm wrong, got a little thread confusion going on! :crosseye:

You can be right or wrong anywhere you want. That's what's so great about it! :)

Why? We've just hit 5 pages! Only 5 more and we can start talking about global warming...

Hey while I'm confusing threads, can we re-start the Climb Denali for Christ thread here when we hit 10 pages? Or would a Mounties thread be more Marmot-appropriate?

Just sayin'

Why? We've just hit 5 pages! Only 5 more and we can start talking about global warming...
Hey while I'm confusing threads, can we re-start the Climb Denali for Christ thread here when we hit 10 pages? Or would a Mounties thread be more Marmot-appropriate?

Just sayin'

Enuff wit' the thread cross-contamination already... ;)

I didn't realize that was what this board was for... :crosseye:

Well lately this board is great for one thing at least: racking up posts. I'm up over 820!

Going skiing now, later all! :wave:

Gawd, I sure wish I could get out more. This less-than-half-time employment BS would seem to allow for that, but I gotta find a way to make some money to live, and that runs right in the face of getting out... Anybody need a highly experienced civil engineer and project manager that's just a h00t to hang out with when not working??

Hell, I'm a h00t to hang out with even when I am working! :)

Well lately this board is great for one thing at least: racking up posts. I'm up over 820!

820 slices of douche.

Don't go out of bounds, now.

Gawd, I sure wish I could get out more. This less-than-half-time employment BS would seem to allow for that, but I gotta find a way to make some money to live, and that runs right in the face of getting out... Anybody need a highly experienced civil engineer and project manager that's just a h00t to hang out with when not working??

Hell, I'm a h00t to hang out with even when I am working! :)

True nuff!

Just bring a pocket full of business cards when you take every apres ski or ice climb opportunity you can. It's not pointless recreation followed by alcohol--it's networking!

FINALLY getting more of the white stuff here. :moondance:

Well, you can forget all about skiing if you are serious about racking up posts. No way you'll ever catch up with Trash, Sobo or me with that kind of a "go get me some freshies" attitude.... :)

Oh, I get out enough, alright. No worries there. BC skiing tomorrow, in fact. I even play with ropes n stuff

on occasion.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Well, you can forget all about skiing if you are serious about racking up posts. No way you'll ever catch up with Trash, Sobo or me with that kind of a "go get me some freshies" attitude.... :)

Yeah winter has been pretty bad here snow-wise, "freshies" was about 3"!

So if that keeps up that means I have a chance....

But it was fun. I get to go neat places bc-wise but I am poor and ski a poor man's hill--The KING!!!!!