Marmot Prince

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or we could both be right... :)
I tend to think this is the sine qua non of spray. :lmao:
And you would be right. Or wrong... :)
Just hopefully NOT in the bottom of a crevasse! Oh man, I'm wrong, got a little thread confusion going on! :crosseye:

You can be right or wrong anywhere you want. That's what's so great about it! :)

Why? We've just hit 5 pages! Only 5 more and we can start talking about global warming...
Hey while I'm confusing threads, can we re-start the Climb Denali for Christ thread here when we hit 10 pages? Or would a Mounties thread be more Marmot-appropriate?

Just sayin'

Enuff wit' the thread cross-contamination already... ;)

Gawd, I sure wish I could get out more. This less-than-half-time employment BS would seem to allow for that, but I gotta find a way to make some money to live, and that runs right in the face of getting out... Anybody need a highly experienced civil engineer and project manager that's just a h00t to hang out with when not working??

Hell, I'm a h00t to hang out with even when I am working! :)

Gawd, I sure wish I could get out more. This less-than-half-time employment BS would seem to allow for that, but I gotta find a way to make some money to live, and that runs right in the face of getting out... Anybody need a highly experienced civil engineer and project manager that's just a h00t to hang out with when not working??

Hell, I'm a h00t to hang out with even when I am working! :)

True nuff!

Just bring a pocket full of business cards when you take every apres ski or ice climb opportunity you can. It's not pointless recreation followed by alcohol--it's networking!

FINALLY getting more of the white stuff here. :moondance:

I didn't realize that was what this board was for... :crosseye:

Well lately this board is great for one thing at least: racking up posts. I'm up over 820!

Going skiing now, later all! :wave:

Well, you can forget all about skiing if you are serious about racking up posts. No way you'll ever catch up with Trash, Sobo or me with that kind of a "go get me some freshies" attitude.... :)

Well, you can forget all about skiing if you are serious about racking up posts. No way you'll ever catch up with Trash, Sobo or me with that kind of a "go get me some freshies" attitude.... :)

Yeah winter has been pretty bad here snow-wise, "freshies" was about 3"!

So if that keeps up that means I have a chance....

But it was fun. I get to go neat places bc-wise but I am poor and ski a poor man's hill--The KING!!!!!