• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

Feedback Requested

I need a half dozen volunteers to answer a quick survey for me via PM. You need to be pretty familiar with the sites MP and SP. If you are a software/web developer that is a huge bonus, but not required. Just drop me a PM. Thanks.

I don't know what MP or SP is, and I am not a software developer. I even have trouble logging on to this website and downloading my photos. But if i can help I will because thats the kind of guy I am.

i volunteer :wave:

might even give you strait answers if'n you find a way to make The Machine allow tr's to be generated in the columbia gorge forum :)

I rarely go to SuperTaco, unless someone here links to a thread there that I might be interested in. I virtually never go to MountainProject. It's enough to keep up with the spray here in our own little sandbox. And I'm nowhere near anything that could remotely be considered a software/web developer. So I don't fit your selection criteria at all, but I'll help in any way that I can. :)

I do a little surfing on Supertopo and use MP a fair bit to do research for my ticklist and occasionally to find partners. I am clueless about software stuff but would be glad to contribute if in my input would still be helpful.