• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
duckfeet

Moving to Seattle advice

Blame it on the Wookie and Dru. I'm totally innocent...
Innocent... riiiiiiight...
Hey, it's the first place I run.

This thread took an interesting turn.
:grin: It sure did. Really though....serious questions don't belong in the Spray Forum. I HAD to do something.

Edited by PrincessWookie

It's a good thing that we have peeps on this board that see something and then just do what needs to be done.

In Alaska, the women are men, the men are animals, and the animals are scared.

Actually, you are very much correct, G. Talk about a bunch of gun-totin' homosexuals here and that's one reason I'm leaving Alaska. I'll visit, but I need a real live honest-to-goodness man. Things sure have changed in this state.

Actually, you are very much correct, G. Talk about a bunch of gun-totin' homosexuals here and that's one reason I'm leaving Alaska. I'll visit, but I need a real live honest-to-goodness man. Things sure have changed in this state.

Hmmm. . . I don't know. That sounds about how it was when I was in Ak, back in the 80's and early 90's. There are a lot of good folks there, but, I'd imagine for a woman, might take some time and a bit of sorting to find a good one. . .

Well that rules out anything west of Ellensburg! Maybe you should take some Spanish lessons?

The goods are still odd, but the odds are no longer good...??
Roger. However, I think there may possible be the most coolest guy not far from me who I haven't crossed paths with yet.....

Edited by PrincessWookie

"I'm a Mormon"
Must... resist... editing... ;)

i own a black cat.....

i live in boise.....

"I'm a Moron"
Must... resist... editing... ;)
Fixed it fer ya.
Dave, were you one of those kids back in the first grade that always got the "Needs to exhibit more self-control" comment on their report card...?? ;)