Moving to Seattle advice

duckfeet

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Alaska, the women are men, the men are animals, and the animals are scared.

Actually, you are very much correct, G. Talk about a bunch of gun-totin' homosexuals here and that's one reason I'm leaving Alaska. I'll visit, but I need a real live honest-to-goodness man. Things sure have changed in this state.

Actually, you are very much correct, G. Talk about a bunch of gun-totin' homosexuals here and that's one reason I'm leaving Alaska. I'll visit, but I need a real live honest-to-goodness man. Things sure have changed in this state.

Hmmm. . . I don't know. That sounds about how it was when I was in Ak, back in the 80's and early 90's. There are a lot of good folks there, but, I'd imagine for a woman, might take some time and a bit of sorting to find a good one. . .

Well that rules out anything west of Ellensburg! Maybe you should take some Spanish lessons?