Used 80L backpacks - Arc'Teryx & Montbell - CHEAP

Tom_Sjolseth

I've got two 80L packs (both size L) that are taking up valuable room in the storage closet.

One is an Arc'Teryx Bora 80 (Black). This pack has seen about 60 days of use. It has some rips in the side water bottle pockets from carrying pickets, and one broken buckle on the side which is easily fixed. I bet you could get another three years out of this pack no problem. If you're looking for a great high-capacity backpack and don't want to spend a ton of money, buy this pack. $30.

The other one is a Montbell Expedition 80 backpack (Gray). It's probably seen 30 days of use. The only thing wrong with the pack is the zipper on the map pocket (underneath the lid) is non-functional. A little sewing savvy and it's good as new (if you even care to use that pocket - it doesn't affect the lid compartments, only the tiny map pocket). $30.

Don't let the cheap price fool you.. these are in perfectly acceptable shape and are immediately ready for use.

PM me or reply to this post.

IMG_0005_resize1.JPG

IMG_0006_resize.JPG

IMG_0008_resize.JPG

IMG_0009_resize1.JPG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic