Have a Great Day!!

Necronomicon

I love how I log on in the morning and get a PM titled "Defamation is punishable in a civil court of law", based on a previous post of mine suggesting that someone's threats towards me were "Nazi" in character.

Fuck this noise. I thought people on this site were open-minded enough to be challenged in their beliefs. I personally don't give a shit what you think. I only post(troll) to try and get you to THINK about what you think.

Seeing as people feel they need to threaten me, and also that I wouldn't put it past some of the douche-bags out there to try and get me fired over some of the things I've posted here, I feel that I can no longer contribute to these conversations.

I know I'll be missed [Wink] by most of you, but I no longer feel free to express my beliefs, and I'm not willing to let some stupid cunt monkey wrench my life because they can't challenge their own beliefs.

A big shout out to MikeAdam for behaving like such a "fucking asshole". Please note that I am not calling you a "fucking asshole", but rather suggesting that you behave like a "fucking asshole". You can call your lawyer and let him know it's all cool.

Also, in sincerity, I'd like to thank Trask, GregW, Cavey, Dru, and all the others who took the time to think about what I was saying. I know I've pissed you off many a time. I'm glad you have such strong convictions, and I'm glad you stand behind what you believe in. You're a lot like me.

Later,

-Justin Thibault (aka Necronomicon)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leute wh setzte ihre Gefühle vor ihren Werten und verwendet im wesentlichen das, um ihre kriegführenden Tätigkeiten zu rechtfertigen. WENN Einen FUCKING ANHALTSPUNKT!! ERHALTEN Sie! HASSEN Sie JEMAND SIE DER IDEE NICHT, da wir die ganze gleiche fucking Sache! sind!

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

Leute wh setzte ihre Gefühle vor ihren Werten und verwendet im wesentlichen das, um ihre kriegführenden Tätigkeiten zu rechtfertigen. WENN Einen FUCKING ANHALTSPUNKT!! ERHALTEN Sie! HASSEN Sie JEMAND SIE DER IDEE NICHT, da wir die ganze gleiche fucking Sache! sind!

Hippie. Bring on the hate you "pile".

So let me get this straight.

YOU start an inflamatory political thread, post the picture of the nations most infamous murderer as your avatar, call someone a nazi in a public forum when they make an argument against you, and THEN when I troll you back privately you start whizzing and whining like someone did you an injustice or something? So you can troll me with the veiled threat comment, but when I troll you with the word defamation you blow a gasket?

You are about as worthless as I suspected you to Justin. Don't let the fucking door hit you in the ass motherfucker.

take this eurotrash back to the discotheques in Marseille please...hear they still spin some Ace of Base there... [laf][laf][Razz]

(that was referring to the german stuff above, not this personal bullshit that seems to keep showing up on the site)

[ 11-06-2002, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: iain ]

Hey, for the record this is the message I sent Justin. After the nazi comment I didn't feel like I needed to air anything out in public. So I sent him this:

posted 11-05-2002 11:58 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it amusing that someone who's entire vision of the world (that has obviously been formulated behind a screen of tidey whitey democracy) combined with a liberal education is somehow qualified to speak in earnest about the woes of our political adventures.

At least JWL had the courage to stand up and represent for his convictions. What is your conviction? To stand and shout to make yourself heard?

I heard somewhere that you may be a teacher Justin Thibault? I'll be sending my kids to the Citadel.

_--------------------------------------------

Has Mike Adam been an ass on this board? Sure! Has Peter Puget or most of the other frequent posters? Yes! The only exception that comes to mind is Mattp and I have a deep, yet unfounded suspicion, that there must be a skeleton in his closet somewhere too. All these ventures into assholiness have to my mind been a detriment to the site. I am not advocating some effete from of PC just making an observation.

A year and some months ago a few thousand fellow citizens were killed. Many in horrible circumstances where they would have begged for a gun to blow out their brains to end their misery. And you Necro have chosen their leader, a man who laughed, danced and dined in celebration of this tragedy as your visage to the board. I don't have any friends who died but some business colleges did perish. Honestly, I rarely think of them they weren't part of my life, but when I saw your chosen picture my thoughts were never positive. Purposefully choosing this avatar and then whining when you provoke a strong reply seems pathetic to me. Your picture (and posts) was chosen precisely to provoke a response without thought to any personal hurt it might create and your lack of caring about this always seemed indicate you were an asshole. So I guess as far as being assholes we are all in the same club.

Anyway the one good thing about being an asshole on here is everyone seems willing to forgive and forget after we wipe the stink off and move on.

PP

PS - Although I haven't met him I have some friends who have climbed with Mike and they say he is and ok guy. I'd like to think of myself as ok. If I met you I'd probably think you were OK too. Its just hard as hell not be goofy online I guess.

[ 11-06-2002, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Peter Puget ]

Too bad Necronomicon is gone. Anyway, I don't climb with him anymore. I climb with...er..Nostradamus. Yeah.

Anyway, we're all going to die sooner or later. Might as well keep our sense of humor. I at least, have never taken anyone or anything very seriously on this site (or in the ballots). Keep bickering, it's fucking funny. If you are taking this shit seriously, look at yourselves in the mirror and say, "I'm getting worked up over a bulliten board on the internet".

I'll keep it going...

Uh...

...I'm right and you all suck!

There! How do you like me now, bitch?!!!

hahaha.

BRING BACK POLISH BOB!!!