no post

russki82

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it is an english school... i just wanted a good base of operations to travel on the weekends and still not get too far behind in school...i have a freind in st. petersburg i am going to be stayin with afterward and i plan ion going to sweden adn norway and czech repub. and anywhere else i can go... [big Grin] i know i am bummin about the mountains, but i think i may knock off elbrus and get one of teh 'disputed' seven summits...might as well...eh? [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

it is an english school... i just wanted a good base of operations to travel on the weekends and still not get too far behind in school...i have a freind in st. petersburg i am going to be stayin with afterward and i plan ion going to sweden adn norway and czech repub. and anywhere else i can go...
[big Grin]
i know i am bummin about the mountains, but i think i may knock off elbrus and get one of teh 'disputed' seven summits...might as well...eh?
[big Grin]

oh yes, if you get a chance to see the Caucasus - do it, it's worth it...Elbrus being far from the most interesting thing out there.

Be careful though...stay away from Chechnya, or the Pankisi gorge...

yeah for sure...but you being a ruski...i'm sure you have your biases... [Wink] yeah i cant wait to go and my friend is comming to amsterdam later (like the 2nd) so i will hve to have fun without her on new years...i doubt it will be too hard to find a good rave or club to hit in amsterdam on new years...and there are always the cafes...jstu watch out for them brownies!!!! [Eek!][laf]