(SOLD!!) FS: Scarpa T3 Telemark Boots

caverpilot

SOLD!!

For Sale: Scarpa T3 Telemark Boots, like new - these have been used by me, less than 5 times. I bought them new in 2003 at Pipestone Mountaineering in Missoula (RIP) and used them with skinny skis. I was learning to ski, hence the scratches, but the liners are like NEW as well as the rands on the boots. They have been sitting in my closet since then. (I switched to AT boots)

Size: 11.5 US mens (10.5 UK, 28.5 mondo) There is typically some confusion regarding sizing of these boots since the size indicated on the boot is in UK units. For comparison, I wear a size 12 US in Merrill shoes, and size 11.5 US in Asolo, Vasque, and Danner boots. I also wear the same size (28.5) in my current Scarpa Lasers. Here is a great page that discusses Scarpa Tele boot fitting. Remember, you want these to fit snugly, so you can drive your skis without slop, and also since the liners will eventually pack out.

Cost: I paid around $250 for these boots. Compare these to the current T4s. I'm going to ask $125 or best offer. Start the bidding! I can deliver basically Seattle to Salem, or cost plus actual shipping. I'm also selling like new Riva Z bindings here.

Description: T3s at Mountain Gear

IMG_1381.jpgIMG_1378.jpgIMG_1383.jpgIMG_13733.jpgphoto-41.JPG

Edited by caverpilot

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic