• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
sobo

Meet the new Spray Master

Yes, thank you! Thanyouverymuch! With this very important post, I have now entered the most coveted of coveted ranks of this little sandbox we call cc.com. I have just posted my 10,000th post, and am now officially a Spray Master. Yes, 18th in the Top 20 - even beat out the Muffster and the Bondage Rubber Duckie Dom....

Gawd, I feel like I just took a huge dump...

Yes, thank you! Thanyouverymuch! With this very important post, I have now entered the most coveted of coveted ranks of this little sandbox we call cc.com. I have just posted my 10,000th post.

Welcome to the club, Sobo! Are you enjoying the rarefied (putrified) air yet?

Eleven years and 2 days to reach this very important milestone. What is that, like, 2.5 posts/day, on average?

At this rate, I'll be a Sick Spray Bird sometime in the summer of 2017... :crazy:

Eleven years and 2 days to reach this very important milestone. What is that, like, 2.5 posts/day, on average?

At this rate, I'll be a Sick Spray Bird sometime in the summer of 2017... :crazy:

Such high aspirations..... :)...

10,000 posts? STFU n00b

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Poor form. One cannot be a true sprayer until you can take the heat. IMO.

Yes, thank you! Thanyouverymuch! With this very important post, I have now entered the most coveted of coveted ranks of this little sandbox we call cc.com. I have just posted my 10,000th post, and am now officially a Spray Master. Yes, 18th in the Top 20 - even beat out the Muffster and the Bondage Rubber Duckie Dom....

:tup::tup::rawk::wave::ass::ass::ass:

10,000 posts? STFU n00b

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Poor form. One cannot be a true sprayer until you can take the heat. IMO.

You are incorrect, sir. It is always good form to ignore Dru, in all of his manifestations...

10,000 posts, what are you a gawd dam 99% er? You need get a job! Or at least a good bottle of whiskey to share.

10,000 posts, what are you a gawd dam 99% er? You need get a job! Or at least a good bottle of whiskey to share.

I think the whiskey is what led to the posts.

I think the whiskey is what led to the posts.

Think cabernet, gentlemen. That, and TTK Planet Killers... :whistle:

Hmmm, 5 years, a little over 800 posts. Say 200 posts a year. At this rate, I will make Spray Master in, oh, another 46 years? Damn, better get crackin'

you may have passed the bondage duckie in sheer number of posts but you will never master the spray bitch. kiss my feet. pour me a scotch... then scrub my toilets.

i already did. you were too busy spraying to make up for your inadequacies to pour me a drink. you will be punished.

Oh, christ, I don't even know where to go with that one... :laf: I'm gonna go pour my own drink.

well KKKKK at least you know what I like even if you refuse to climb with me.

Get your butt over here and we'll climb AND I'll bring some Aberlour. Hood is looking good right now!