Meet the new Spray Master

sobo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, Kurt, I never put it past you guyz that you don't sit around a bar with a few pitchers and decide which avatars get the weekly fuq'n each week. Maybe I'm a touch sensitive to it, but it seems like I get more than my fair share of being messed with around here... :grin:

Maybe I'm a touch sensitive to it, but it seems like I get more than my fair share of being messed with around here...

oh good grief put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

:grlaf:

love ya sobo :wave: get your butt back here so i can climbing in ID w/ya. the sawtooths and clearwater are calling

oh good grief put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
But, but, but... I don't wear panties...

love ya sobo :wave: get your butt back here so i can climbing in ID w/ya. the sawtooths and clearwater are calling
Luv ya, too, hunny! :kisss: I'll be back in 13 months. Big Bird leaves for Dubai tomorrow, with yours truly aboard. The Grand Adventure continues...

Oh, and I just got back to the hotel in Fort Worth moments ago from a super-quick visit to DC to see the 'rents for the Easter weekend. I finagled a "weekend pass" of sorts and jumped a plane from Dallas, TX to Dulles Int'l on Saturday afternoon, where Dear Ol' Dad picked me up for the ride home. It was a swell trip. I think it really cheered up Mom to see her prodigal son before he shipped out.

yep -- this ^^^^^^

take care of yourself. hope that it is a grand adventure and that you get to post a few updates here and there.

eta: Kurt, OW and I are planning montly meetings at one of the area's finest establishments to plan the next attack on your avatar. just remember it could be assaulted for weeks or months before you even notice what we've done....but the rest of cc.com will have enjoyed it for quite some time...just sayin....

Edited by minx

eta: Kurt, OW and I are planning montly meetings at one of the area's finest establishments to plan the next attack on your avatar. just remember it could be assaulted for weeks or months before you even notice what we've done....but the rest of cc.com will have enjoyed it for quite some time...just sayin....
Ooooooooooooo, I'm just titillating at the thought... :)