SO RONERY IN THE GRAVE

G-spotter

Never mind that Zelaya was going to cancel elections. Never mind that the so-called military "dictatorship" that removed him has now stepped aside. Never mind that you have had your nose up Hugo Chavez's ass since day one...

Yes you do, in fact, support authoritarian regimes.

Your combination of lies and getting the basic facts wrong is pathetic (Zelaya wanted to organize a popular vote on the constitution, jackass)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind that Zelaya was going to cancel elections. Never mind that the so-called military "dictatorship" that removed him has now stepped aside. Never mind that you have had your nose up Hugo Chavez's ass since day one...

Yes you do, in fact, support authoritarian regimes.

Your combination of lies and getting the basic facts wrong is pathetic (Zelaya wanted to organize a popular vote on the constitution, jackass)

And he ordered the military to do it for him. That's why they rebelled. Jackass.

No. It's not funny when Fairweather, who as recently as last year supported the Honduran military coup d'etat (and many other dictatorships before that), claims that I support authoritarian govts, which I have never done here or elsewhere.

You're really not good at this, are you? Do you thrive on a sense of moral outrage. Would you shrivel up and die without it? Everyone's a liar that disagrees with you, aren't they? Spray is not for you, quit before you give yourself heart disease.

People I have called liars appeared to be lying at the time. Like, for example, FW claiming that I support Chavez, when in fact, years ago, it's true that I refuted FW's warmongerng accusations against Chavez and pointed out the things he was doing right (like agrarian reform), yet warned about creeping Bonapartism (matters appear to have evolve in that direction, unfortunately). We repeatedly have had this exchange over the years with FW so he can't claim to be unaware of the above, which leads me to say that he is lying. Or for example, when FW repeatedly claims (as recently as 2 weeks ago) that some climate skeptic's internet ramblings are peer-reviewed despite being repeatedly shown they aren't peer-reviewed amounts to lying.

It's not like it should be extremely shocking that people who repeatedly show no intellectual honesty resort to lying to confuse their readers.

Edited by j_b

Gotta love j_bot's brand of democracy: "There's no need for additional elections. The people have spoken!"

Got it. Zelaya wanting to organize a referendum on the constitution amounts to saying "there's no need for additional elections".

Honestly, the rank stupidity of your commentary questions the wisdom of answering such drivel.

People I have called liars appeared to be lying at the time.

You eventually call everyone you argue with regularly a liar. A harsh judgment to levy, and one I've never meted out so lightly as you. As for the rest of you "support of argument" I don't give a fuck.

j_bot has a lot in common with the leadership of the DPRK who, in all likelihood, honestly believe "everyone else" is lying. Sad, really.

wtf?

[video:youtube]v=ccsNr9UJeVY

Similar hysteria occurred when Stalin died, with many being crushed at his funeral. That's what happens when people of your political persuasion take control, deify their leaders, elevate the state to absolute authority, and otherwise poison the minds and souls of the people they lead.

j_bot has a lot in common with the leadership of the DPRK who, in all likelihood, honestly believe "everyone else" is lying. Sad, really.

I was doing you a favor by saying you're a liar considering the unpleasant alternative (blithering stupidity).

Similar hysteria occurred when Stalin died, with many being crushed at his funeral. That's what happens when people of your political persuasion take control, deify their leaders, elevate the state to absolute authority, and otherwise poison the minds and souls of the people they lead.

See, you claim to be offended when I point out that you align with the far right fringe yet red-baiting of your opponents flows out of your mouth as if it were second nature. What a surprise (not).

See, you claim to be offended when I point out that you align with the far right fringe yet red-baiting of your opponents flows out of your mouth as if it were second nature. What a surprise (not).

I never claimed to be "offended" by your tactics. Once again you are making up what I say. Par for the course from you.

I don't need to "red-bait" w/r/t you, j_bot. You show your true red color with every capitalist-hating-post. :wave:

Most of the people on the left of center on this site are not Marxists like you, btw, so quit using the term "opponents", unless you are including your buddy Prole. The two of you are a perfect match for each other, and pretty much pariahs for everyone else.

I never claimed to be "offended" by your tactics. Once again you are making up what I say. Par for the course from you.

I don't need to "red-bait" w/r/t you, j_bot. You show your true red color with every capitalist-hating-post. :wave:

Most of the people on the left of center on this site are not Marxists like you, btw, so quit using the term "opponents", unless you are including your buddy Prole. The two of you are a perfect match for each other, and pretty much pariahs for everyone else.

Thanks for making my point that you are attached to the cold war/johnbircher vision of a world divided between commies and freedumbers.