SO RONERY IN THE GRAVE

G-spotter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so. Apparently Fairweather and KKKK can make the climate not change simply by denying that it is changing!

I never denied the climate is changing. But, hey, if you want to adopt the j_bot/libtard style of characterizing your opponents' positions to simplify the arguments you have to make, I can understand. It's a lot easier! :wave:

Not so. Apparently Fairweather and KKKK can make the climate not change simply by denying that it is changing!

I never denied the climate is changing. But, hey, if you want to adopt the j_bot/libtard style of characterizing your opponents' positions to simplify the arguments you have to make, I can understand. It's a lot easier! :wave:

Neither did I. I've just said it's unlikely that the unusually large quantities of CO2 coming from Dru's hole (or the uncorked CH4 coming out of his other hole) is causing it.

Neither did I. I've just said it's unlikely that the unusually large quantities of CO2 coming from Dru's hole (or the uncorked CH4 coming out of his other hole) is causing it.

Bullshit. For the last decade, you like most deniers have held positions ranging from "it's not happening" to "it's too expensive to do anything about", often drawing arguments from several of these mutually exclusive positions within the same post. As long as it delays doing anything about it, you are fine with it. Face it, you are waging a rear guard battle like the tobacco industry and its stooges did for 50 years.

Edited by j_b

No. It's not funny when Fairweather, who as recently as last year supported the Honduran military coup d'etat (and many other dictatorships before that), claims that I support authoritarian govts, which I have never done here or elsewhere.

Never mind that Zelaya was going to cancel elections. Never mind that the so-called military "dictatorship" that removed him has now stepped aside. Never mind that you have had your nose up Hugo Chavez's ass since day one...

Yes you do, in fact, support authoritarian regimes.